Energon Megs Re-paint

Forcehunter

I just got done drooling over the Energon megatron. The only thing that keeps me from wanting to get it immediately is hopes for a Galvatron-like re-paint. I know that Hasbro has hinted at the idea, but do you really think they will? I would love a Galvatron with good articulation to go against my MP Prime. What say you? Do you think Hasbro has the gumption to throw another bone to us? they did such a good job with Skorponok that i finally caved and will get him after calss tommorrow, and i'm a friggin G-1 figure zealot.

"Galvatron" listing has been found in a Meijer comp so its happening

WTF? Are you sure they aren't referring to some forgotten layaway? I mean, i can only dream that it is true, but I have to keep some cynscism in my being.

A while back someone posted a pic of what a G1 Galvatron theme colored E-Megatron would look like. IT WAS SICK! I'd buy that instantly... I hope someone from Hasbro is reading that. INSTANTLY.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE