This Week's Haul/trade Pitt

Agent Adam

Post yours hauls for this week in this thread. Don't forget to help out your fellow collectors and post sightings in the Area and Online Reports forum.

You can also use this thread for trading. Please keep trading restricted to TRANSFORMERS. If you have anything non-tf related, please use the Trading Forum.

Here's a link to last week's haul thread if you need it to reference for trades.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After almost three weeks or so of finding Wave 2 basics but no Deluxe figures, I finally tracked down Rodimus, Prowl and Snowcat at the Branson West Wal-Mart. (Yes, I'll post that at the AORF.) I really like the figures, although I do admit Prowl looks better Powerlinked than by himself. Rodimus is darn nice as well, and Snowcat, while a fairly average Deluxe-size Decepticon (sorta like Starscream more, if only because of the history behind the character), is a great figure overall. What I found interesting is that while these figures still had the Wave 1 catalog, they did include a sticker promo advertising Xevoz figures. (In a related note, I also finally got the figure I won in the sweepstakes - an Alpha Ranger. I already have two of this one and am pretty darn busy with other things as well as repainting, so I may just give this one to my brother.)

Trade seeker for seeker, but different generation.

I have a MISB Armada Skywarp

Looking to trade for:

Hasbro Re-issue G1 Starscream

Hasbro Re-issue G1 Tracks AND Hoist

I've seen Armada Skywarp over 60 on ebay before, and if you trade off me, i'll throw in a G1 gift as a bonus.

My first real haul since Xmas!! Darn girlfrined spending all my money decorating ;)

Anyway, I got:

Takara #11 Astrotrain

Takara #12 Minibots

Bumblebees head is too cool, most of the others I never had before so thats great. Astrotrain is good too, smaller than I expected though.

Awesome weekend for once!!! I feel like gunman!!

MOTU Sky Strike Stratos

MOTU Orko

MOTU Shield Strike Heman

- all $5 each at KB's!!

Alternator Sideswipe

Energon Landmine

Both G1 Spychnager 2-packs

Xevoz 2-pack: Shadow Blade vs Bone Cutter

Plus, Treadbolt from my girlfriend finally came in the mail!!

G1 Sunstorm and Hauler are due today as well!

I just won a RiD Ultra Magnus on eBay! (It -might- be Universe, won't know for sure till it arrives) It has no weapons or accessories.

As I already have a Universe Magnus, I might be willing to sell/trade the eBay one, if anyone is interested.

I'll post again with more details (condition, appearance, etc) once I have it here.

I'm gona asume its his haul since he didn't say he wanted to trade or cash for it @loll@ . Nothing for me yet this week, though I hope to find something tomorrow!

I'm getn the chance to stop in at a TRU or two on a road trip I'm taking :) .

Well today I ventured up to Toronto/Mississauga which I don't get to do very often and I have to say that the trip was well worth it ! I got a nice haul today between Transformers, GiJoe and MOTU :D

Generation 2 Devestator (only missing 1 chrome drill and one of the smaller bots hand guns)

Gen-1 Yellow Cliffjumper

Gen-1 Stalker

Gen-1 First-Aid

Gen-1 Groove

Gen-1 Stakeout

Gen-1 Tote

Gen-1 Highjump

Gen-1 Direct-Hit

Energon Prowl

Energon Rodimus !!! (almost bought two to powerlink but changed my mind)

Energon Snowcat

---------------------------------

MOTU Tri-Klops

GiJoe VvV Scarlett vs. Sand Scorpion

GiJoe VvV Alley Viper II & Cobra Viper

GiJoe JvC Tunnel Rat vs. Overkill

GiJoe JvC CrossHair vs. Cobra C.L.A.W.S. Commander (wanted the Claw for a long time, finally found it :) )

GiJoe JvC Recondo vs. Iron Grenadier

GiJoe JvC Sgt. Hacker vs. Scalpel

PICTURES:

haul3.jpghaul4.jpghaul2.jpghaul1.jpghaul5.jpghaul6.jpg

Note that I forgot to take off the bright orange price sticker on Generation-1 Stalker @smilepunch@

Gradius, is that a yellow Cliffjumper, or is it really that odd little guy Bumblejumper? There's a difference between the two... but I can't tell which it is from that picture. :P

I just got my third-ever G1 figure in the mail today... Skullcruncher! Tight joints (a little too tight near the tail @hmmm@ ), very little sticker wear, complete with gun, sword, and Grax. :D

Yesterday, I also picked up Hot Shot and Rodimus for $7.99 at Meijer. They have a sale on Energon (and Universe?) deluxe figures this week, so pick any you might need up now. Too bad there was no Snowcat. :(

Gradius, is that a yellow Cliffjumper, or is it really that odd little guy Bumblejumper?  There's a difference between the two... but I can't tell which it is from that picture. :P

I just got my third-ever G1 figure in the mail today... Skullcruncher!  Tight joints (a little too tight near the tail @hmmm@ ), very little sticker wear, complete with gun, sword, and Grax. :D

Yesterday, I also picked up Hot Shot and Rodimus for $7.99 at Meijer.  They have a sale on Energon (and Universe?) deluxe figures this week, so pick any you might need up now.  Too bad there was no Snowcat. :(

got a pretty large haul to start off the week, got my MOSC cykill and fitor, got a loose mint air strike patrol, my green g2 snarl, universe sunstorm and runiation, sideburn and prowl(that shoulda soo been colored black and blue and called deep cover) a couple of troop builder viper cycle sets, MOSC japanese BW tarantulas, got alot more stuff on the way

Yup thats cliffjumper :) That dude is just so forgotten :(

Oh heres my haul

ghaul027.jpg

ghaul021.jpg

ghaul016.jpg

ghaul015.jpg

ghaul010.jpg

ghaul009.jpg

ghaul001.jpg

Dial ups so hate me ! @firedevil@ @loll@

Lets see, ming non complete trypticon up for trade soon as I get my other one.

complete mint chrome dome, snarl, g2 snarl, cosmos

a ton of g1 parts which I don't even know what are... Which is funny cause I made a list & there all from it @loll@

fort max mini head

exo squad figures

zippo flashlight

zippo lighter eagle( the other two are in all my pics)

energon ultra magnus

fa skely

whiplash

3 cheveron cars, only wanted the blue cady but got em all at a decent enough price

& what ever else ya see :)

If ya can ID any tf parts let me know what they are thanks