Who Else Should Get The "anniversary" Treatment?

Devilbat

Here's who'd I'd like to see:

1. Galvatron

2. Hot Rod

3. Kup

4. Megatron (I know...it won't happen, but I can dream...)

5. Starscream

6. Ironhide

7. Soundwave

8. Shockwave

9. Jazz

10. Prowl

11. Jetfire (toon version)

12. Rodimus Prime

13. Ultra Magnus

14. Thrust

15. Thundercracker

I'd like to see : Hot Rod/ Rodimus

Arcee

Blur

Sunstreaker

Ratchet/Iron Hide

WheelJack

Megatron/Galvatron

StarScream

Cyclonus

SoundWave

All the DinoBots: Dino Masterpiece Force

I see the Anniversary line as being special and only regulated to the greatest TFs of all time, kind of like a hall of fame. With that being said, I'd only want to see them release say maybe one every 6 months especially due to the price.

I think Starscream would get nice treatment as an Anniversary figure.

I see the Master Piece line as being a "Hall of Fame" for Transformers and as such, only a select few should be made. Keep the not as widely popular ones to the Alternator's line or give them great homages in their current line like Energon. I wouldn't mind seeing 1 or 2 at most per year. With that said, the ones I think that should get the Master Piece treatment are:

1. Galvatron

2. Starscream..maybe repainted into Skywarp and Thundercracker

3. Soundwave (and his tapes!!!)

4. Hot Rod that can "Matrix evolve" into Rodimus

5. Constructicons that merge into Devastator!!!

6. Grimlock

Yes, I know my choices seem a bit.....one sided, but hey, everyone knows that the Decepticons were more memorable @smilepunch@

I'd like to see the Dino-bots!!! I was thinking about this last night actually. How neat it would be to have a MP grimlock. It wouldn't be too hard.

All the dino-bots would be easy to re-make.