Moc Firefly For Over 2,000 Dollars?

SKARAPZ

That's too much :( AFA Joes should not be going for 2K??? Besides, I can always get the Japanese version for way cheaper....and the figure is the same one @loll@

Once again...proof of the market that crap businesses like AFA take advantage of.

If you notice too,it only seems like two toy companies are battling it out for the item.My guess though is that they'll just turn around and sell it again...

since I open my figures, this is way way way to much. I also collect comics but not graded comics. Its like find a comic for 5 bucks but since its graded it worth 1000. Just a way of people taking advantage of collectors.

That is crazy. Do you realize how much joe stuff you could get with 2k. I open all of my stuff anyway. Some people just have to much cash, man that must be nice.

That is crazy. Do you realize how much joe stuff you could get with 2k. I open all of my stuff anyway. Some people just have to much cash, man that must be nice.

I agree, and then people yell about spending money on the Convention, and seing that i went to the last 2, and loved every minute, The conventions are worth it. This on the other hand, um not worth it.

I agree, and then people yell about spending money on the Convention, and seing that i went to the last 2, and loved every minute, The conventions are worth it. This on the other hand, um not worth it.

Well...it may not be worth it $$$ wise but may fill someone's intrinsic need to own an MOC Firefly in that condition. Personally, I would not do it but for someone out there, this may fill a big hole in thier life.

I'd buy it no problem.....but I would max out around 1600.

Look, he's top 3 in the most sought after RAH MOC's, and regardless of personal AFA feelings, he's a 9.5 which does make this distinctive. Now 1500.00 for a 8.5 quick kick is outrageous, but a 9.5 firefly is a rare sight indeed.

Who knows 10 years from now, we could be kicking ourselves for passing up such a great deal!!!

I wish I had a delorean that could take me back to 1984!!!!!

I just took a look at this and the current bid is now up to $2,125.00. IMO this is definitly not worth it. I rather have a loose Firefly then have a carded one anyway. I don't know why people like to spend this much on money. They probably have too much and just want to get rid of it.

The best part of this? In a few years when that band breaks, he'll have a MOC Firefly and the figure will be in a little pile of parts at the bottom of the bubble - and friends will say "You paid $2000 for a broken Firefly?!?!?!" @loll@

AFA graded items always go for the big bucks.

That's because people are stupid. Why do they need a grading service to tell them condition, then drop ten times the book value on it?

Stupid.

well think of it this way. you have a sealed firefly that you want to sell. would you rather A. a sell it for a couple hundred. or B. pay 15-20 bucks, wait two or three weeks. and sell that same firefly for a couple thousands. now if i had that choice, i would defenetly go with choice B.

Man...didn't you guys notice that this thing is unpunched? @smilepunch@ @lol@

I'm with the rest of you guys...I can't see spending that much on a small piece of plastic that is stuck to a piece of cardboard, no matter how much nostalagia it held.

BWT - I'm with you Marty...If I could go back in time, the first thing I would do is clear every Joe and TF off of every shelf in my area. @lol@

Hasbro should take notes and capitalize on the RAH reissue goldmine, as this auction can attest to. Look at G1 TF's.

Im a fan of Tformers, but if hasbro decides to rerelease the vintage 3 3/4 figures they would sell way better than tf reissues. Im that sure that Id bet an arm an a leg @smilepunch@