I Scored!

Mr.Sci-Fi

A manger at a certain toy store was told to do some early spring cleaning. In doing it he came across some unused ep2/saga banners and gave them to me. Each one is a double sided full color print vinyl hang banner and are about 6 feet long with wood hanging polls through the top/bottom. The first one has an image with vader and ep2 anakin on it and the other has obi's jedi fighter being chased by slave one.

Finding new toys is great but getting cool promotional stuff like this is even more exciting.

Awesome, I have always wanted promotional stuff from various things but it is always gone before I can get it. Cardboard cutouts are cool too, but the staff at some stores take it for themselves before others get the chance.

Awesome, I have always wanted promotional stuff from various things but it is always gone before I can get it. Cardboard cutouts are cool too, but the staff at some stores take it for themselves before others get the chance.

Yeah that's why it's so cool to get it. I guess it's all about being at the right place at the right time.

I saw the coolest one a long while back, I was in a local video game store and they had a cutout for "the Bouncer". Now I didn't know what the game was, or had any intention of playing it but it was so awesome. The whole thing was one of those holograph type deals, where if you look at it from a different angel the picture changes. Unfortunately someone in the store took it before I could get my hands on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Consider you're self lucky stores here never get anything like that @loll@

What do you know the guy or just happen to be around or what? Even if the odd thing does get here the chances of getting it with out swiping it are slim to none @loll@

here's a partial list of all the Star wars promo stuff I have in my collection:

the banners you mentioned Sci as well as the Ep. I banners. I am lucky enough to have all 4.

7 ft fiberglass Naboo fighters that hung in TRU stores along 2 trade federation droid fighters that went with it.

Heavy vinyl Ep II valance covers

huge Jango Fett Lego poster

Ultimate collection Lego X-wing display in acrylic case.

Battle of Geonosis lego display in acrylic case.

Ep. I and II cardboard cutouts and signage

Painted Jedi Power battles video game standee.

that's all I can remember of the top of my head. I have been very fortunate in this department of my SW collection.

here's a partial list of all the Star wars promo stuff I have in my collection:

the banners you mentioned Sci as well as the Ep. I banners. I am lucky enough to have all 4.

that's all I can remember of the top of my head. I have been very fortunate in this department of my SW collection.

Wasn't there four ep1 banners to begin with?

yeah that's what I meant when I wrote all 4. They are whoopass too cause they are double sided. I just turn them around every couple of months for a new look.