Transformers.com Update!

Behold, Galvatron!

i second that, sharkticons colors are ugly. Why couldnt they have picked purple , light grey and darkgrey. The rest look horrible, the unicorn is terrible. Sorry if you guys dont like my opinion but im not an unconditional lover of hasblo so dont flame me, for my words.   @smilepunch@

You just HAD to get in you shot on "Hasblo", no matter how STUPID it is huh? Ever go through your biased head that Sharkitcon and Hot Shot are also being released by Takara with probably the same color schemes? THINK FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!

In general you don't like them, fine. Only reason you get flamed is because you make dumbass comments on "Hasblo" like

@screamer@ HASBLO SUCKS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE A FINAL PRODUCT AT A TOY SHOW!!! @screamer@

@screamer@ THEY HAD SOME WRONG TEXT ON STORE EXCLUSIVE PACKAGING. HASBLO SUCKS! @screamer@

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man that sharticon is sweet.

I dont mind the colours that much at all.

whirl isn't too bad looking.

one question though, does he have hands? or is he just another Thrust with gun turrets?

repaint of battle unicorn... i'll pass on that. was never too fond of BM.

Hot Shot - Vehicle mode is nice, robot mode, not so good. Obviously the color scheme only works for the vehicle mode. I swear, in robot mode he reminds me of G1 Arcee. @loll@

Sharkticon - Great beast mode. Robot mode, not so much (except the head, it looks good but not enough color detailing). NOT what I was expecting. Disappointment, but beast mode makes up for it. The giant Decepticon insignia on his "nose" is great! Looks like a warship, part of an Armada...Hopefully in the Anime there'll be only ONE of these guys. Looks like an Ultra.

Whirl, Gunbarrel, Makeshift - AWESOME! I am able to get my Sandstorm mold now! :D I think a darker blue would've been MUCH better than the light grey-blue. Mini-Cons...Eh, I could live without 'em. Gunbarrel is kinda neat, though.

Stampede, Prowl, Terradive - Interesting color scheme chosen here... Zebra! Mini-Cons; Prowl sucks but Terradive look especially nice!

EDIT: What's with the "electric" colors? Every single figure there is "electric" colored (meaning it's...well, shiney, but not chrome-shiney).

Edited by HMRising

Energon Hot Shot looks alright, but if I get him I'll probably swap some parts of him with the original Hot Shot since some of the parts seem to go better with the other (the yellow rocker panels will probably look better on the original than it does on the repaint, as well as the feet).

Is Magna Stampede the "battle unicorn" I've heard a few times in this forum?

Hot shot, I'm liking this one alot more than the original, I'm not liking the hood art though.

Sharkticon- For being a shark he sure doesn't look very sea worthy, I associate sleek rounded corners for aquatic dynamics. He looks more like a battleship than a shark. The colors, I like the purple but the yellow and teal ruin him again hasbro goes with the multicolor nightmare palette. I won't comment about takara's paint job until I see it.

Whirl, I've always liked this mold, i have only one problem with the color, the yellow rotor blades, grey would've been better.

Gunbarrel,Makeshift, prowl and terradive look great, Some minicons with decent colors.

Magna stampede- I hope they fixed his crotch problem. His paint job is pretty poor, not bad colors but that they decided to with a gold front when his rear thighs are white.

When i read 'Sharkticon', i figured i'd see a more-G1ish looking 'con...the thought that he'd resemble an actual shark never even crossed my mind. Weird how those things work.....

Anyways, he doesnt look half bad, but i really wish they'd have given him an original name. Oh well, what can ya do.

How come no one comments on them saying that jazz is not in the plans? Who will be the rx-8 then?????

Nobody knows - keep in mind that the RX-8 isn't an actual Alternator yet. Mazda and Hasbro came up with a mock-up for the site. The color, head, and robot are all subject to vast differences. The only thing we can know for sure is that it's an RX-8!

i never really complained about all the armada repaints but this is really getting !*#&ing annoying. with all these repaints especially when i like a repaint better and i dont like having repainted doubles of figures. stampede and whirl arnt bad but i think id rather have the originals. its a crime sharkticon has all that weaponry and none of its active in robot mode.

The repaint Hot Shot looks pretty cool,but I'm with Sorotia,F'n A Hasbro...repaints started again already?Pretty soon every Wave will be drowned with Energon repaints and we won't have ANYTHING new.I hope Energon doesn't take that route...

I thought the Sharkticon was going to be a small terrorcon resembling the G1 version,guess not.The beast mode looks really evil and stream line,like a blend between a shark and some battleship for a stream-line shark submarine or something.The colors don't look so bad on him on beast mode.

But whoa...in robot mode,yep,he definitely looks like he'll be the baton waver at a gay pride parade. @haha@ I hope the purple and yellow gets toned down on the final product.

Don't really care for Universe so I won't comment on them...