Mobile Comman Center Tru Sale?

ransomz

hardly doubt they will mark down a exclusive in a non-season environment...maybe summer time or Xmas if they are still around...but they are still selling...so unles they stack up..no way...i wouldnt wait..its worth the money

they might put them on sale at the website, but probably not in stores for a long time..

my stores also still have some Rattlers, Snowcats, and Conquests... and the Mobile Command Center is selling well.. they are not clogging up shelf space around here.

I'm personally waiting for Amazon to discount these and give free shipping. It happened for Joe HQ. TRU will never discount these. Just compare prices between Amazon and TRU. Your best bet is to wait for Amazon. :P

I agree and that's what i'm waiting to see if it will happen.

Draven #US1#

TRU's policy proabobly does not allow them to put them on sale in the stores. I would guess the reason has to be contracts they've signed with Hasbro or the distributor. Then again, who knows?

I think they will probably go on clearence in about 3 years, sounds funny but it's probably true.

I doubt in three years that any TRU's will have these left. I bet even Amazon will have cleared them out by then.

Draven #US1#

I was going to wait on these to go on sale, but I remembered a previous thread about not buying it when you see it and then not being able to find one when your ready and regreting it. So I'll be down to the tru this weekend to buy it, $70 but i'll have it.

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 19 2004, 03:38 PM)

I think they will probably go on clearence in about 3 years, sounds funny but it's probably true. 

I doubt in three years that any TRU's will have these left. I bet even Amazon will have cleared them out by then.

Draven 

True.

Don't wait for them to go clearence. One of the reasons the other HQ is clearenced is because HASBRO offered it for two years only changing the packaging. Another is that Toys R Us had a bad problem with over ordering exclusives. This is something they have corrected, ordering less to cut overhead down and raise profits. I don't think these will hang around long enough for clearence.

Just my opinion #US1#

I thought the reason the Joe HQ's were still around was because they sucked! Or at least I thought it did. MCC over the HQ any day of the week. Pity I don't have enough room for it.

Hey 8speed, time for a garage sale. I too don't have room for it nor the money if I want to go to Joe Con. But that may soon change, atleast the room. I am going to clear a spot off next to my Imperial Shuttle Tyderium and put the other stuff ina bin under my bed. I hope its big enough.

I thought the reason the Joe HQ's were still around was because they sucked! Or at least I thought it did. MCC over the HQ any day of the week. Pity I don't have enough room for it.

Hey 8speed, time for a garage sale. I too don't have room for it nor the money if I want to go to Joe Con. But that may soon change, atleast the room. I am going to clear a spot off next to my Imperial Shuttle Tyderium and put the other stuff ina bin under my bed. I hope its big enough.

Unfortunately, the things that are taking up space are my other hobbies: comic books, other toys like Transformers, Macross, and Gundam models, and my DVD and VHS collection. Not to mention video games and the magazines, plus the miscellaneous junk. So no garage sales. I still want that stuff. Besides, my place is inherently small.

Here's what happened at my local toys r us, it seems they had waaaaaaaay to much of the spy troops toys, so everything had to be marked down to make room for new merch. the result 70% off!!!!!!! I made off like a bandit (I spent over 400.00 and really bought a bunch, that was over a month ago, but I haven't been selfish with my haul, I traded a couple of my friends on joe sightings. I have a few pack of figs left, as well as a few vech. anyone need anything please let me know, but the only catch on trading is I only need the 82-99 stuff, sans I don't need any joe vs. but if you have wave 2 of vvv I haven't gotten them yet, so let me know.