Join The G.i. Joe Collectors' Club By March 15th

CaptainGridIron

JOIN TODAY!

Time is running out... Join the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club by March 15th and you will receive a special edition glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water with accessories or a 40th Anniversary Clear G.I. Joe for absolutely FREE. Renew or join the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club by of March 15, 2004 to receive one of these figures. The default figure with your membership will be the 40th Anniversary Clear G.I. Joe. If you want the glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water, you must notify us by March 15th. Figures will ship around the end of March. Color photos can be viewed at gijoeclub.com.

free04.gif

There were only 3,500 of each of these figures produced. You don't want to miss this membership opportunity. You also get a cool membership card with every order! After March 16, any figures left will be available at our website below. Sign up today at gijoeclub.com/shop

Membership Benefits:

-The G.I. Joe Collectors' Club covers both 12" and 3 3/4" G.I. Joe figures -12 page monthly newsletter

-Subscription to Master Collector (contains over 200 G.I. Joe ads for buy sell and trade each month)

-Free 30 word ad each month that you can use to buy, sell and trade

-Online access to the members' only website at gijoeclub.com

-Discounts on packages (attending and non-attending) for the International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention

-Discounts and special offers from the G.I. Joe Club store at gijoeclub.com/shop

-Eligible to purchase members' only Club exclusives

-Enter the contests with prizes

It¹s a great deal for only $3 a month!

Membership (12 months) is $36 per year via third class mail or $56.00 via first class mail, Your monthly newsletter will contain information on vintage and new Joes, store specials, shipping schedules, local meeting schedules, product reviews, how to articles, and will come stitched in the center of your Master Collector. You can sign up online at gijoeclub.com/shop or send a check or money order to: 225 Cattle Baron Parc Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76108. You can also call 800-772-6673 with a Visa, Disc, or MC.

JOIN TODAY!

Time is running out... Join the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club by March 15th and you will receive a special edition glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water with accessories or a 40th Anniversary Clear G.I. Joe for absolutely FREE. Renew or join the G.I. Joe Collectors' Club by of March 15, 2004 to receive one of these figures. The default figure with your membership will be the 40th Anniversary Clear G.I. Joe. If you want the glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water, you must notify us by March 15th. Figures will ship around the end of March. Color photos can be viewed at gijoeclub.com.

free04.gif

you must have gotten the email!

i applaud your efforts!

go get em!

@haha@