Oh Really? New Joe Comic Title?

Cmdr_Y

This just in....

"G.I. JOE: MASTER & APPRENTICE #1

by Brandon Jerwa & Josh Blaylock, & Stefano Casselli

“Sand” Part 1—Even a simple man is free to choose his own path, but a wise man knows that some paths are built with stones of fate and destiny. Snake-Eyes is the Silent Master of the Arashikage Ninja Clan, but his chosen path leads to a quiet life with the woman he loves… and an end to the pain and death that has permeated his life. Little does he know that fate is paving a road for a young man, one that leads him directly to Snake-Eyes. This mini-series event tells the secret tale of Snake-Eyes and Kamakura, the compelling Ninja duo from G.I. Joe. Cover by Stefano Casselli.

FC, 32pg (1 of 3) $2.95"

wow -- I know Skarapz is gonna be happy about this one. ;)

SWEET!

I suspect it's just a mini-series but It's still cool. I'm still missing Frontline and this could fill the void for a while. Of course, it could have just been a Frontline arc, but whatever. Since I have absolutely zero interest in the Reborn/Reloaded stuff this will help me get my extra Joe fix.

I'm tellin ya he's storm shadow's son!!!!! or snake eye's son maybe snakes got him alittle over in the nam' now it comes back to haunt him????? it's gonna be something like that im sure of it!

btw- what is with the like 600 gijoe titles going on??? dam!

TM

It is a 3 issue mini series. It says "1 of 3" on the bottom.

I'm betting that Kamakura is actually Sean Collins. He's the kid from Marvel 155 that wrote the letter to Snake Eyes. Furthermore, he's actually the son of Wade Collins who was in the LRRP with SE, strom, stalker, and 2 other guys.

I'm tellin ya he's storm shadow's son!!!!! or snake eye's son maybe snakes got him alittle over in the nam' now it comes back to haunt him????? it's gonna be something like that im sure of it!

btw- what is with the like 600 gijoe titles going on??? dam!

TM

For reals...thats what I'm thinking. So many Joe titles out even if there are short series. I know the Devil's Due Poster book is coming out today..so I'm buying that. I'm just sticking with Image ARAH series line for now.

Hmmm... well I'm conflicted on this. I wonder why this

story couldn't be told in the main series? But at the same

time, since I'm not the biggest SE, I happy the main book

won't have an exculsive SE ninja arc. At any rate I'm sure

I'll buy it.

wow -- I know Skarapz is gonna be happy about this one. ;)

lol hey now. I wont bash this or get upset. I'll wait till after i read it to get upset and bash it .@smilepunch@

Neither did I....sounds like a great mini-series...

and what's with all the hatin' on cobra reborn??

For all you cobra fans, this puts CC in a new, non-cowardly light, and GI Joe reborn isn't even out yet, I personally can't wait for GI JOE reloaded to debut, that first issue's gonna blow me away!! Let's give Devil's their Due :D

Neither did I....sounds like a great mini-series...

and what's with all the hatin' on cobra reborn??

For all you cobra fans, this puts CC in a new, non-cowardly light, and GI Joe reborn isn't even out yet, I personally can't wait for GI JOE reloaded to debut, that first issue's gonna blow me away!! Let's give Devil's their Due :D

I don't hate Cobra Reborn, I just do not care about it at all. As far as I'm concerned Joe and Cobra don't need any updating and I am only interested in following the one "true" continuity. I feel the same way about Ultimate Marvel books. I do not read them because I do not care. They are not the characters I have grown up loving. Also, I've never been a Jenkins or Reiber fan, so they struck out with those choices for me. I'm sticking to the main title and any others from it's universe.

Well, that's cool, It's understandable that you don't want origin stories rehashed time and time again. I completely understand. Since I don't read comics very much, I guess I enjoy the Devil's Due books more than others might. :)

It is a 3 issue mini series. It says "1 of 3" on the bottom.

I'm betting that Kamakura is actually Sean Collins. He's the kid from Marvel 155 that wrote the letter to Snake Eyes. Furthermore, he's actually the son of Wade Collins who was in the LRRP with SE, strom, stalker, and 2 other guys.

Thats interesting I had not thought about that. That would make sense. I also like toiletmonkey1's idea.

notice no solicits for GI JOE: ReLoaded?

here it is:

"G.I. JOE RELOADED #3

by John Ney Rieber & Javier Saltares

Perfect For New Readers-All-New G.I. Joe Continuity! "Holding Action": The Joes weather the assault of the deadly Urban Vipers, thwarting Cobra Commander's plan to steal the original Constitution of the United States - only to be betrayed and branded traitors by a turncoat General. And the heart of the nation is in COBRA's hands... until the Joe's heavy-caliber munitions master, Roadblock, lays his life on the line to recover the priceless document and defend it against COBRA's own master of destruction, Destro! When the thunder of their battle dies among the shadows of the Lincoln Memorial, will the Joes find victory... or the bloody aftermath of a lone soldier's heroic sacrifice? Cover by Adi Granov.

FC, 32pg $2.95"

Maybe there isn't a cover image yet or maybe JayC just missed it. We are getting an issue 3 though!