A Very Joe Valentines' Day

Achates

While I have told all my family and friends, I thought this would be

particularly appreciated here at TNI.

My girlfriend and I have dated for 9 years. Valentines' Day is an

anniversary of sorts as well since our first date was on V-Day, therefore we always try to give each other something extra special. This year my girlfriend gave me something very super cool....

A TRIP TO THE GIJOE CONVENTION. Both of us will be attending, and

will be in Orlando from June 27 to July 5. I must say this is without a

doubt the coolest thing she has ever done, not so much as in the gift itself, but the fact that she will be using her vacation time to travel with me, instead of using it to visit her grandparents during Christmas (which she has done since we started dating). I do have however a few questions that maybe some previous attendees can help me out with.

Do many people bring their wives/ girlfriends? Is there anything at the convention itself that might hold their interest if they don't like Joe?

Are there any events held on Saturday, which are can't miss? I love racing and Daytona is just too close to pass up.

Anyone else going to be there the week before?

Yo dude i love nascar too! But i dont think the Pepsi 400 is gonna be that weekend we are there, but there may be some other at events at daytona but not any nascar events i dont think....

But yeah peeps bring their Gf's and wifes, theres lots of stuff for people to do if they arent interested in joe.....they can go to kedeny space center and there is also Disney World and Universal Studios :)

Ill be there from june 29th to july 9th :)

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I will be bringing my g/f to the con cause she likes G. I. Joe, somewhat, and she wants to meet some of the guys who harass her on here @loll@ . Nothing that I know of on Sat. night, but I know Sunday July 4th for those who purchased the Real American Hero Package will be allowed to attend the firework show

NC, I just went to NASCAR.com unless I'm looking at last years schedule the 400 is JULY 3, BABY. This trip is getting more expensive all the time.

I might just have to get together a Daytona expedition, if anyone else wants to come.

NC, I just went to NASCAR.com unless I'm looking at last years schedule the 400 is JULY 3, BABY. This trip is getting more expensive all the time.

I might just have to get together a Daytona expedition, if anyone else wants to come.

WHAT SERIOUS!?

OMG, i may have to try to get tickets!!!!

but then ill miss the joe con :(, some of it :(

prob wont get tickets, i cant miss any of the joe con! :)

Dudes, NASCAR's a good reason to stay AWAY from the joe convention!!! Rednecks in too close proximity too my joes=scary....Oh well, guess I'll hafta wait for a joe-con to hit L.A. NO Nascar!!!! ^_^:P:D;) @smilepunch@

While I have told all my family and friends, I thought this would be

particularly appreciated here at TNI.

My girlfriend and I have dated for 9 years. Valentines' Day is an

anniversary of sorts as well since our first date was on V-Day, therefore we always try to give each other something extra special. This year my girlfriend gave me something very super cool....

A TRIP TO THE GIJOE CONVENTION. Both of us will be attending, and

will be in Orlando from June 27 to July 5. I must say this is without a

doubt the coolest thing she has ever done, not so much as in the gift itself, but the fact that she will be using her vacation time to travel with me, instead of using it to visit her grandparents during Christmas (which she has done since we started dating). I do have however a few questions that maybe some previous attendees can help me out with.

Do many people bring their wives/ girlfriends? Is there anything at the convention itself that might hold their interest if they don't like Joe?

Are there any events held on Saturday, which are can't miss? I love racing and Daytona is just too close to pass up.

Anyone else going to be there the week before?

She's a keeper. I'm going the week before with my wife but she's leaving on friday. She has no interest in joe.

Well I will be bringing my g/f to the con cause she likes G. I. Joe, somewhat, and she wants to meet some of the guys who harass her on here @loll@ . Nothing that I know of on Sat. night, but I know Sunday July 4th for those who purchased the Real American Hero Package will be allowed to attend the firework show

MJS is that your gf in the pic with you? the one in the con thread? (guess it better be, since you have your arm around her..huh!)

she likes joes and she's cute too!* ;) ;)

TM

* harassment! since i felt left out :)

LMAO, yeah bro that is my woman she likes it and supports my collecting which is one thing I Love about her :wub: plus she has a big rack @loll@

cute,likes joes & suports your joe habbit... plus a nice rack??? MJS you are a lucky man! ;) does she have a sister?????? @smilepunch@

TM

Dudes, NASCAR's a good reason to stay AWAY from the joe convention!!! Rednecks in too close proximity too my joes=scary....Oh well, guess I'll hafta wait for a joe-con to hit L.A. NO Nascar!!!! ^_^:P:D;) @smilepunch@

LOL!!!

One thing i find weird is all my friends and the people i know that like nascar arent rednecks, they are african american, mexican, american, regular city dudes and act normal that skateboard and dont have a accent.....then i go to the race and they are everywhere.....but its a great expierience going ot the races...so much fun :)

LMAO, yeah bro that is my woman she likes it and supports my collecting which is one thing I Love about her  :wub: plus she has a big rack  @loll@

cute,likes joes & suports your joe habbit... plus a nice rack??? MJS you are a lucky man! ;) does she have a sister?????? @smilepunch@

TM

Hey TM arent you married! @smilepunch@

@wink@

LMAO, yeah bro that is my woman she likes it and supports my collecting which is one thing I Love about her  :wub: plus she has a big rack  @loll@

TM

Nah she doesn't man, but she has a brother I could dress up for ya @smilepunch@

TM

Hey TM arent you married! @smilepunch@

@wink@

uuhhh???? i wanted the sister just for a friend! yeahhh thats the ticket!

;) ;)

TM

TM

okay.... but i hope we dont show up in the same dress! that would be embarassing!! :)

@loll@ @loll@

TM

TM

okay.... but i hope we dont show up in the same dress! that would be embarassing!! :)

@loll@ @loll@

TM

LMAO @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

PrimeX, Yes I am a very lucky guy, but then anyone who is a

collector and has a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend, which tolerates or supports said collections are very blessed.

MJS- Sunday is a big selling point for her, so we will definitely be at

the dinner/ fireworks. I'm just hoping there are other things

that might be cool for non-collectors too,

then maybe we can make this an annual vacation.

But then again I'm giving her Monday thru Thursday. :D:D

Your right, NC, NASCAR isn't just a 'neck sport anymore, but you go to

the track and that’s all you see 'necks for miles and miles. Even in places like

California and New Hampshire, crazy stuff.

PrimeX, Yes I am a very lucky guy, but then anyone who is a

collector and has a spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend, which tolerates or supports said collections are very blessed.

MJS- Sunday is a big selling point for her, so we will definitely be at

the dinner/ fireworks. I'm just hoping there are other things

that might be cool for non-collectors too,

then maybe we can make this an annual vacation.

But then again I'm giving her Monday thru Thursday. :D:D

Your right, NC, NASCAR isn't just a 'neck sport anymore, but you go to

the track and that’s all you see 'necks for miles and miles. Even in places like

California and New Hampshire, crazy stuff.

you do know about Pleasure Island right? :D