Anyone Found The Mechs In Cali?

Ccav

sorry to report..but this looks like probably the best scaled figure to date...everything fits properly...well except no mustache...on letherneck @grumpy@  ....but his sunglasses are sweet...u know hes pimpin in the Mech!

and hes scale to VVV... i would say  about 3.85 with his helmet on...

3.75 with out!

#US1#

so your saying "short arms tiny head!" DAM!

TM

no his arms are perfect...and his head is good...hes in scale as in 3.75..and not 4 inches!

but he looks like a real Joe!

hopefully vehical drviers will be as cool as him...sine the figure packs seem to stink!

ill try to get some pics up tonight for scale ol' buddy ;)

pics would be great Ccav! cause you have confused me to the point that i dont even know how tall i am anymore??? ;)

TM

ok so.. i'm confused too.. does leatherneck come with sunglasses or not? i thought he didn't but first u said he didn't and then said his sunglasses are "sweet" so.... i really hope he does! thanks for answering peeps questions and posting the packaged pics!

OK OK OK, let me make this less confusing

Defense Mech:

letherneck is Sweet...best new Joe figure of 04'....he comes with a helmet and mike...which are attached permenately(being the mike is permanetly attached to the helmet)!..then he has singlasses which are kinda of a pain in the butt..to keep on...but hes definately stylin'

the mech itself is painted great...actually looks like military equipment...one arm fires two missels...the other arm has a light up tip with firing noises when you press a button

Pulverisor:

Ghost bear is a really cool and unique character...he comse with a knife!

the mech is cool too...one arm has a rocket launching mechanism..the other .,...when you open the claw...which is spring loaded..by a button...it lights up red and makes very different fifring noises....this is nothing like sound attack...much coloer...and welcomed if it is the new AA.

thats it..any other though questions you have LMK!

#US1#

Was i right to asume that his inner shirt is no longer flesh tone?

Draven  #US1#

no its not flesh tone...its the same geeen as his vest....

Well at least it's not flesh toned. I don't care too much

for the shirtless look, so this news really heightens my

interest for the mechs.

BTW nice find CoBrAcAvAlIeR !!!!!!

Marvel_Joe_Spider Posted on Feb 18 2004, 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 17 2004, 08:20 PM)

Nice find man. Are you going to open them? 

Did you not read the thread 

I did read it MJS , it's just that it said that he didn't open them. That doesn't mean that he won't , he might be debating on opening them. @smilepunch@ You know what I mean?

Was i right to asume that his inner shirt is no longer flesh tone?

Draven  #US1#

no its not flesh tone...its the same geeen as his vest....

Thanks man! That is news to my ears. Now I really want him.

Draven #US1#

Hey, If anyone can sell me a set, I'm buying, I also have to trade a gen2 megatron, plus a crapload of M.A.S.K. lmk, my e-mail is colt_502@hotmail.com

Hey, you a seller on the 'bay as well?

I did read it MJS , it's just that it said that he didn't open them. That doesn't mean that he won't , he might be debating on opening them. @smilepunch@ You know what I mean?

I kinda don't, in the first page Ccav said himself he doesn't have pic of them open just yet

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 18 2004, 06:52 AM)

I did read it MJS , it's just that it said that he didn't open them. That doesn't mean that he won't , he might be debating on opening them.  You know what I mean? 

I kinda don't, in the first page Ccav said himself he doesn't have pic of them open just yet

That's what I was saying but who cares , LOL it's getting confusing . Let's get off the subject.LOL #US1#