Is It True Habro Ran Out Of Agent Faces

Ren

I read on the yo joe! message boards that they're going to start sending replacement figures. If this is true, I'm sure one of us would have received a replacement by now. Have they really run out? Please let this be a vicious rumor, I'm dying for my Agent Faces!!!! :(

I hope not.  I just sent in for 8 more on Jan. 27th and my checks haven't been cashed yet.

8 more??? I thought it was limit 2 per household or is that just a guideline?

I ordered a couple and cc probably did the same thing I did and mail some to my family addresses cause it is one per household

I don't think that would be a good business tactic, replacing the item ordered, something that wasn't.

Especially with something of this nature, where even though it's somewhat "cheap", collectors are looking for this particular item as another piece to add to the collection as it is, and NOT just sending away money for Hasbro to send an arbitrary figure in its place.

I would rather have the choice of a refund! <_<

I ordered two,that's all I want,my brother already has two.

I hope I don't get a replacement figure unless it's equally something exclusive.

While I'm not entirely bitter about it,why are some of you ordering so freakin' many?Are you seriously having intentions to army-build them,or are you leaving them in their plastic bags and stuffing them somewhere?Leave some for those who haven't got any yet! @smilepunch@

I'm going to call Hasbro this week and ask what's the deal.

I ordered two,that's all I want,my brother already has two.

I hope I don't get a replacement figure unless it's equally something exclusive.

While I'm not entirely bitter about it,why are some of you ordering so freakin' many?Are you seriously having intentions to army-build them,or are you leaving them in their plastic bags and stuffing them somewhere?Leave some for those who haven't got any yet! @smilepunch@

I'm going to call Hasbro this week and ask what's the deal.

please do, and post the results here, I'm gettin worried and would appreciate it, thanks. I only ordered 2 one for me and one for my son. #US1#

I'm confused on something here...... <_<

Who is the REAL Cobra Commander now? @haha@

We have Cobra Commander #1 with this avatar wave%208%20Cobra.gif

and now we have CC (which we all sometimes abbreviate for the CC #1) with this avatar wave%208%20Cobra.gif

Sumpthins gotta give boys!! @haha@

and now we have CC (which we all sometimes abbreviate for the CC #1) with this avatar wave%208%20Cobra.gif

Dam Mindebender and his Clones! @grumpy@

I did not pick tha name CC with the intention of abbreviating Cobra Commander. I've notice this before too. I joined exactly one week after Cobra Commander. I was going to change the avatar anyway so now may be a good time. I browse the boards fairly regularly but rarely post so you shouldn't be too confused.

I hope I get mine. I sent away for my second pair over a month ago. C'mon Hasbro, don't fail me again.

One of them has to be fred.

Here's a post from the YoJoe forums:

"i just called the fulfillment center, and they told me they had just received a new shipment of agent faces figures, and that they are in the process of getting them in the computer so they can be shipped out. looks like we won't be getting a lame replacement figure after all."