Toy Fair Transformer Pics

JayC

Nice pics, but nothing new. I almost wish they hadn't updated the official site. Then OS would have been a real surprise. And what's up with no Bulkhead? Is this it, or are they planning their own shindig like last year?

Anyone notice the names of the actual auto companies listed on the Alternators display. They have Subaru, GM, Mazda, Jeep and Chevy but I also noticed Ford. Now Hound is Jeep, Skids is Mazda, Tracks is Chevy, Sideswipe is Dodge Viper(GM I believe same, unless mistaken which happens), and Subaru is Silverstreak and Smokescreen. The thing that got me is I don't remember any Ford car mentioned but its up there so whats going on here, hmmm... A Prowl Ford Mustang? Ford Expedition Ironhide?

Guest DavAnthony

Tracks definatley doesn't live up the level we've seen with the other Althernators. He has too much kibble surrounding him. He isn't a clean robot form and worst of all he's yellow. I wonder who decided to paint tracks yellow. I don't think I've ever even seen a yellow corvette or whatever car he is.

This is an althernator I won't be getting

As Autobots battle Unicron, the OMEGA SUPREME character is the ultimate combiner in the quest for Energon. The figure stands an incredible 16" in robot mode and is actually two vehilces - an awsome aircraft carrier and battle train -- that combine to make a super robot. OMEGA SUPREME is action-packed with electronic lights and sound additional mechanized features, firing projectiles and holds MINI-CON figures. Can combine with the new OPTIMUS PRIME figure for even bigger ENERGON play. SRP $49.99. Available in the Fall.

Some cool pictures!

im not fond of any of the energon after seeing more pics..

good to see Hasbro has obtained Ford, GM, and Chrysler liscences :) that means they can make pretty much any car into an alternator toy :D

yarhg! I wish everyone would keep everrything in the toyfair forum :S All these multple posts arn't helping my looking at the new pics!! @smilepunch@ @loll@