Joe Or Cobra??

Ren

Well, my favorite character is Low-Light, but I always find myself more interested in Cobra, than Joe, as a whole.

So, I guess I'd affiliate myself with Cobra. @cobracommander@

Well, Maybe you can convince Low-Light to join the darkside of the joe verse, But I offered him free movie passes if he sticks with the joes, so you'll have your work cut out for you ;):D

This depends.......my 10 year old nephew and i play joe together....."dads a deadbeat and im a cool uncle"....anyways it really depends on what he wants to be...ususally it gi joe.....because he loves snakeeyes and beachhead....so now im a huge cobra fan because im always cobra.....but if it were my choice.......NAAAA!!!!

every body loves the under dog..........CCOOOOOBBBRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra rules!

So, Ghetto Viper, you're a Joe.... @smilepunch@

Despite the avatar, Does the IG count? IG destro is my favorite character, and the IG troopers rock the casbah. So will armada if hasbro ever gives her the plastic treatment. Heh..that sounded odd.

#US1#

Forget all you guys....... I'm with Destro and his Iron Grenadiers....I still think he could take out Cobra if he really wanted to. (Oh yeah bring it on) @firedevil@

I agree. He helped supply Cobra with all of their kickass weapons. Put in good hands, other than Serpentor's (sorry Skarapz) or Cobra Commander's (sorry CC), Cobra could be very lethal. Destro is just the man to do it. @wink@

Despite the avatar, Does the IG count? IG destro is my favorite character, and the IG troopers rock the casbah. So will armada if hasbro ever gives her the plastic treatment. Heh..that sounded odd.

#US1#

@smilepunch@ yes, and so do Drednoks, of course @smilepunch@

IG= Iron Grenadiers, for you clueless Drednoks @loll@