Transformers.com Update!

Stickskiller

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stickskiller, I don't see how you can think that he looks like Prime in any way because he doesn't. That's your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think you're way off spot on that one bro ;)

Well, i didn't mean the figure itself, but the way it transform.

Look how the arms and legs seems to be like E prime ones.

But we need more pics to see if this is really like this that's true.

It'll be interesting to see what "special features" and gimmicks Hasbro has incorporated into this figure, I hope they didn't go to gung-ho with them.

Maybe he'll say "Omega Supreme - Angry! Constructicons - Die!" because, may we ever forget, this is supposed to be Generation One # 2 @haha@

Tom

LOL, yeah really. To a certain extent I like the G1 homages, but it just seems like too many of the Energon figures are turning into re-hashes of Generation-1. I can't blame Hasbro for this, it's a somewhat smart move on their part seeing as how the fan base seems to dry hump Generation-1.

Stickskiller, I don't see how you can think that he looks like Prime in any way because he doesn't. That's your opinion and your entitled to it, but I think you're way off spot on that one bro ;)

I kind of misunderstood what you meant by him looking like Prime. You're right that it's too hard to tell at this point and we'll just have to wait and see when we get some better pics.

I kind of misunderstood what you meant by him looking like Prime. You're right that it's too hard to tell at this point and we'll just have to wait and see when we get some better pics.

What makes me think that is especially the right leg. It is the front vehicule from the train mode, with its front flip to do the foot, just like E prime one.

LOL, yeah really. To a certain extent I like the G1 homages, but it just seems like too many of the Energon figures are turning into re-hashes of Generation-1. I can't blame Hasbro for this, it's a somewhat smart move on their part seeing as how the fan base seems to dry hump Generation-1.

Best quote ever...

Chill out...

If you don't like it, Don't buy it.

I wasn't raised on G1 (only 21 y/o), so I was only... 2 when G1 showed. Though it was G2 that got me hooked, and Beastwars just hooked me in more.

I'm for toy quality, not nestalgia.....

Well I like it! Only thing I don't like is the head! ERr! I mean arm! Right arm that is!!

I'm deffinitly getting him, I wish he had a bit more g1 homage to em but he is still a cool figure hopefully worthy of the name :)

I'm getting beachcomber as well, I mean strong arm! THey should have called him beachcomber though! I'm getting the first version, having him as an updated roadbuster, getting another one painting em green ala hound like that other guy did :)

& then having these three beside each other shall be very very cool!

I allso like bulkhead! He is gona be rodys right hand man ala springer style :) . He has a funny dinobot/waspinator theme going on with em though heh cool non the less!

I'm for toy quality, not nestalgia.....

wow im surprised there is someone else on here that thinks like me lol. i hope they dont repaint everything like they did for armada it really sucks espesically if thye are good repaints. i really hate when they are good and they are better than the originals i dont like having more than one of the exact fig minus the color.

Ditto, but not necesarily in equal parts. Toy quality before nostalgia.

Anyone with half a brain would agree with you.

So you're saying you disagree with him then?! #WTF#

I'm flattered! :wub:

It seems however that the fine people Haskara have less than half a brain to put out something as ugly as OS. @hmmm@ By your logic...

So you're saying you disagree with him then?! #WTF#

Umm no.

I couldn't resist that lil shot ;)

I can't wait to see more detailed pics of these figures at toyfair hopefully from jayc! I'd love to see omega standing next to someone for size compareson!

AeleVen:

im glad they fired that idiot that was picking the colors for energon, check him out on the allspark.

Hey, sub-genius? If you actually knew what you were talking about instead of making things up, you'd know that Kyde didn't do ANY of the color-choices for Energon, and that he wasn't fired--he had a term internship that came to an end. When you get old enough to have a job you'll probably experience the same thing.