My Shop Got The Mech Suits And Single Packs Today!

The Superfly

Yeah, they have all been released before, but this has:

- Snake Eyes and Cross Hair (great for customs)

- original deco Cobra CLAWS now with o-ring

- BAT from wave 7 but with the wave 4 deco

- Stalker with new deco

- Iron Grenadier (black) and Neo-viper (blue) for the army builders

I love it! I'm gonna be stocking up on these!

Single Card Joes review

And I hear that the next wave of these single-card figures will have a mix of previosly-released figures AND new figures...I guess we'll see this weekend!

Is hasbro going back to single carded figures? If its true that would be cool.

Yes, but not for big stores, mainly mom and pop operations or small drugstore chains, Such as Rite-Aid, Walgreens, Longs Drugs, Sav-Ons , etc.

The thing is with drug stores..they rarely have figures in the first place.

Whenever I go to Rite Aid, Long Drugs or Wal-greens..they don't even have GI Joes. I'll go the toy aisle at these drugs once in awhile... then go back there a month or two later..the same dang toys.

So I don't think these single packs will be in mass amounts...I mean look at the big chain stores they barely stock up there Joes as it is.

I stopped by my shop today, but my buddy *didn't* get the single-card packs - he only got the mission disc ones...

But he did get the Mechs, and they are awesome!!! I didn't get any 'cause I'm broke, but here's my initial observations:

They both look just like the Exo-squad suits. The Defense Mech is cool, the olive camo is a nice simple pattern, nothing too crazy . It appears the pistons on the arms actually work, and the whole suit looks to have nice range of motion to it. Both come hunched-down in the box, but the photo on the back shows them standing completely upright. The small end of the gun on the arm lights up green and makes a nice little "rat-tat-tat" sound. Leatherneck looks cool too, he comes with a helmet AND a pair of sunglasses (an awesome detail). A squad of these would look pretty cool.

The Pulverizer is awesome. The gray and orange pattern makes it really look like an Urban Assault vehicle, I could see the crappy Alley Viper used as a pilot for this. The right claw opens like an alligator's mouth, and the gun inside flashes red with a cool "charging-up" sound before the blast. Ghost Bear looks great, even with that horrible mop of hair. Without the toupe, this would have been a cool Firefly. His filecard mentions Kwinn, which is cool. The nice thing about these suit is, they're not too huge, so I could see 3 or 4 of these in a dio. The only problem with both of these is the sticker details on some suits are not on completely, but you can fix that once you open it up. I really like these, once I have cash I'm gotta get a few of 'em!

My buddy put some up for sale on his site: ePlanet Toys

:D

I forgot to mention - he told me he doesn't think he's gonna get the single-card figures, either; he might not be able to even order them...I really hope that's not the case, since I really want those army builder blue Neo-Vipers!

I have another question for you Superfly.

How big are these things? Because if my mother sees another vehicle come inside of my house , that will be the only thing coming inside , she would kick me out , and use up the space that I took my empty space. LOL