How Are You Arming Your Infantry Packs?

Ghetto Viper

Hey guys,

How are you proud Infantry pack owners arming your figures?

The only thing I can think of is to buy 2 or 3 of the same BBI Weapons pack and distribute all the decent black weapons with handles amidst my 12 troops.

I did the same thing for my 14 Alley Vipers and it worked well.

Just wondering what other options people are considering! :)

Most i have as extra weapons and also i am try to have the squads all have the same weapons as far as back backs ...i wish i could get the spy troopers recondo back packs to stay in but they wont

My girlfriend loves arts and crafts so she went to Michaels and got a mold making kit with dye and resin and will be making tons of casted weapons for me. She also made some fritz helmets from a nazi figure I had from the 21st xd line and they look great on the undertow heads. Its not hard and Mastermind gave me a pretty good tutorial on how to cast my own accessories. You all should try it, for $30 you can literally make hundreds of weapons

Im using the gun that came with the Vipers in wave 7.5. I rearmed them (Vipers) with the Ultimate Soldier WW2 MP44. They look alot better with those.

As soon as J&R take orders again, I'll load up on the AK-103s

i hate those bigass guns that came with the infantry packs @grumpy@ they are the only thing that i hate about the infantry pack. also the back packs suck as well, way to bulky IMO. i'm useing the guns from the BBI elite force packs.i decided to use these 3 diffrent guns out of the pack because it was getting soooo freakin expensive to try and get them to have the same one (i have 19 packs) . each weapon pack is like $4.99

f9a9bfe7.jpg

f9a9bff5.jpg

i hate those bigass guns that came with the infantry packs @grumpy@ they are the only thing that i hate about the infantry pack. also the back packs suck as well, way to bulky IMO. i'm useing the guns from the BBI elite force packs.i decided to use these 3 diffrent guns out of the pack because it was getting soooo freakin expensive to try and get them to have the same one (i have 19 packs) . each weapon pack is like $4.99

f9a9bfe7.jpg

f9a9bff5.jpg

I had forgotten about those! Forget JandR (for now). I'll pick up a few of those packs.

If you want really cheap weapons. The Corps single figure packs that Walmart had for .97 cents are marked down to .50 cents. Each one of the figures has like 3 or 4 guns each, So for a couple dollars you could arm a 6 pack.

Yeah, but there aren't that many good guns that you would give a basic trooper. I only see maybe one basic assault rifle with each CORPs guy I see.

I was also thinking of using those guns that the '97 TRU Vipers came with. I found out through the History Channel (Mail Call) that those guns are based on the M-1 "Grease Gun". They are easily made, and very cheap to mass produce. perfect for a basic grunt.

What's up with J&R customs?

Seems like a popular choice. I've never seen / dealt with them. They make repro weapons?

I'd like to go the BBI route since I don't have any Walmarts for Corps figures, I don't really have room in my apartment to get too artsy craftsy (although that sounds like a really good idea if I did)...

Just seems annoying to spend $10-$15 more on accessories when they should have come with better ones in the first place. Oh well. That's the life of a perfectionist collector I guess! @smilepunch@

Just seems annoying to spend $10-$15 more on accessories when they should have come with better ones in the first place. Oh well. That's the life of a perfectionist collector I guess!  @smilepunch@

Or... Hasbro could do weapon/accessory packs with the good weapons. Hell, I could think of a dozen or so I'd like to see included.

Had this pack come out with the Cobra Infantry Pack, we'd all probably be calling Hasbro bastards for doing such a thing, but hey... I still would've liked the opportunity to keep everything officially Joe; figure and weapons.

I just got mine today. I happen to go to Toys R Us looking for something else, when I stumbled upon them by accident. Needless to say I took the last ones they had--3 of them.

I'll probably try to arm them with the AK-47 assault rifle with scope.

or use what ever extra weapons that I have available that looks good with them.

db

A question to the guys with the BBI packs.

Is anyone else having problems keeping the magazine box on the M249?

I mean, removeable mags are cool and all, but it doesn't seem to work well with 1:18 scale stuff, and definitely not with the soft and thin plastic sections of the weapons.

I mean, removeable mags are cool and all, but it doesn't seem to work well with 1:18 scale stuff, and definitely not with the soft and thin plastic sections of the weapons.

yeah, i actualy super glued mines on. if you don't use to much it won't damage the paint at all.

yeah, i actualy super glued mines on. if you don't use to much it won't damage the paint at all.

Same here. It stays on fine now. :)

Same here. It stays on fine now. :)

Thanks for the tip guys. I was hoping it wouldn't come to the Krazy Glue, but I guess there's no other way. I'm gonna use my glue gun first and see how that goes. Save me the trouble of having to buy Krazy Glue.