Xorn

DantheMutant

Hey guys I just finished my Xorn figure I've been working on. I am not too sure about the color of the face/skull I think I need to repaint it lighter, and I am not to sure on how about painting the eyes. what do you think?

and please if someone else has made a xorn figure could you post it here, i really want to see it, thanks!

xorn2.JPG

xorn4.JPG

xornside.JPG

Danny

Yeah, the 2nd pic looks like he has a long neck for some reason. Looking at the 3rd pic, the head is barely resting on the neck. Other ML figures have their heads covering a good portion of the top of the head (Does that make sense?)

I like the choice for the head, but maybe that's throwing off with long neck.

But I like how it looks overall. Great work :)

yeah I also thought the neck was too long, the last shot (side shot) was before i placed the magnets in the head, so it is just sitting there, I am thinking of doing a xorn all over again, at first i thought i had it all figured out, but about 1/2 threw i came to the conclusion "eeeck"

you guys have any ideas on body parts to use? This is only my 3rd (offical ) custom, and dont have allot of experience,

anyone else make any xorn figures?

thanks for your input guys!

Danny

wow that guys really really into it, hes got some awesome talent! I am going to start over and just see if i can replica the one he made. Funny, we used the same parts but i never saw his figure before,

I am also gonna buy some of that clay he used, maybe its easier to work with then sculpy

thanks for your help nightcrawler!

Danny

• 2 weeks later...

Out standing huh, I just recently tryed making a magneto just like his ( except different colors ) I was so proud, and honestly this one looked awesome had to be my best one.

I put it in the oven to bake the scupty tunic I made, forgetting to turn it down in temp. ( from 350 to 275 ) it got really hot fell over and melted threw the grill....yeah pretty bad, It only had 2 minutes left....price i had to pay

I started a new one but i am losing my ambition, I will finish it but in no rush like the other

I really wish the figures he made were real I am in love with his NXM wave, really nice job

Danny