Cobra Six Pack Is Now For Order Online!!!

CaptainGridIron

I got my 4 in time then. Good thing I decided to check before I came here.

500 packs? No, sorry, no more power to him. I consider that to be immoral. He is putting 10,000 bucks in a furnace for what> Stupid toys. id believe him because there are that many stupid morons out there who have no life or mixed up priorities.

I got my 4 in time then. Good thing I decided to check before I came here.

500 packs? No, sorry, no more power to him. I consider that to be immoral. He is putting 10,000 bucks in a furnace for what> Stupid toys. id believe him because there are that many stupid morons out there who have no life or mixed up priorities.

True, very TRUE..... @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Geez...these sold out in a matter of a few hours? Wow.

HELLO HASBRO AND RETAILERS!!!...DO YOU UNDERSTAND, NOW, WHAT SELLS WELL?!? WE WANT MORE ARMY BUILDERS!!!

I bet he was lying, just wanted to get some attention.  Either that or he's incredibly stupid....

one of the two.

or both... @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

beat me to it LOL

If this guy is for real, this guy is a putz, prue and simple. But 10k is nothing to some people. I bought 2 packs at TRU today and plan on buying 1 or 2 more later. Got to let some of my fellow collectors get some.

Later

I bet he was lying, just wanted to get some attention.  Either that or he's incredibly stupid....

one of the two.

beat me to it LOL

If this guy is for real, this guy is a putz, prue and simple. But 10k is nothing to some people. I bought 2 packs at TRU today and plan on buying 1 or 2 more later. Got to let some of my fellow collectors get some.

Later

C'mon you guys...there's a pretty, darn good chance that he's telling a real whopper here.

500 packs = approx. 83 cases

Where in the hell is he gonna put all of those cases, unless he built a garage, beforehand, to store all of them?

one of the two.

beat me to it LOL

Later

C'mon you guys...there's a pretty, darn good chance that he's telling a real whopper here.

500 packs = approx. 83 cases

Where in the hell is he gonna put all of those cases, unless he built a garage, beforehand, to store all of them?

I smell a whopper too! That is over 1000 cubic feet of six packs...come on!!!

bumber that is not a legit ebay name...ohh well.

Sounds like the 500 pack guy is trying to start a flame war. The user ID comes up invalid. oh well...

My mistake. I got the name wrong. I've met the guy once, and while he seemed decent, I didn't get the impression that he was a $10,000 on army builders type of guy....Anyway, the correct ID is lmc-collectibles

link to his current auctions below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

I like his reply to negative feedback:

Demanded fast payment,did not ship out item until 3 weeks after.    Buyer  candylady727( 26)    Dec-22-03 20:32    3157859059 

Reply by lmc-collectibles: THATS STATEMENT IS A BIG FAT LIE LIKE YOU! STUPID FOOLISH BUYER! 

I always look to see how sellers react to negative feedback and if they did anything to rectify the situation.

I look at this way, I'll be 30 this year. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since I have been happily married for six years. So I look as this my outlet, besides paintball,  and is my hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and all I  had to worry about was going to the local toy store with my parents and picking GI Joe figures and vehicles! #US1#

Dude, you also described me to a tee as well; don't smoke or drink, will have been married seven years this coming May, and collecting these things have been an outlet for me as well. Toys are about the only "vice" for me as well; well, that and food. (lol) It is a way to relive simpler times when all you had to worry about was aving up enough money for that next Joe or Cobra.

But man, what a time to be broke! *sniff* I'm hoping my tax return will soon be here to save the day...