Cobra Six Pack Is Now For Order Online!!!

CaptainGridIron

O man your lucky to be able to afford so many packs I plan on getting one when I Find it in my TRU.

Hey but I don't blame you I do the same for my Star Trek Stuff.

O man your lucky to be able to afford so many packs I plan on getting one when I Find it in my TRU.

Hey but I don't blame you I do the same for my Star Trek Stuff.

I agree! I look at this way, I'll be 30 this year. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since I have been happily married for six years. So I look as this my outlet, besides paintball, and is my hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and all I had to worry about was going to the local toy store with my parents and picking GI Joe figures and vehicles! #US1#

I agree! I look at this way, I'll be 30 this year. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since I have been happily married for six years. So I look as this my outlet, besides paintball, and is my hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and all I had to worry about was going to the local toy store with my parents and picking GI Joe figures and vehicles! #US1#

Hey Capt G....sounds like you just wrote my life story......on diff ive been married for 4 years and ive got the excuse of ....im saving all this joe stuff for my two yr old...ha-haah...if she only knew!!!!

I agree! I look at this way, I'll be 30 this year. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since I have been happily married for six years. So I look as this my outlet, besides paintball,  and is my hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and all I  had to worry about was going to the local toy store with my parents and picking GI Joe figures and vehicles! #US1#

Hey Capt G....sounds like you just wrote my life story......on diff ive been married for 4 years and ive got the excuse of ....im saving all this joe stuff for my two yr old...ha-haah...if she only knew!!!!

Hey Doc, thanks! We are expecting our first baby this Summer. So I guess I will pass my colection on someday to them too!

I agree! I look at this way, I'll be 30 this year. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since I have been happily married for six years. So I look as this my outlet, besides paintball,  and is my hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and all I  had to worry about was going to the local toy store with my parents and picking GI Joe figures and vehicles! #US1#

Hmm. I'm in a similar situation, but not as bright.

"I'm 30. I don't smoke, don't golf and there is no need for the bar scene since nerdy geeks like me end up in the corner alone. So I look at this as my outlet, besides watching TV and staring at a computer screen, and as a hobby. Plus it brings back to a time, when life was simplier and I had a future and all I had to worry about was getting my little brother to ask my parents to go to the local toy store and pick GI Joe figures and vehicles for himself (and for me)!"

I just ordered three. Maybe i should order another?

I look at this way. These 6- packs will be in higH demand for the long haul. These Cobra trrops are the backbone of Cobra. Plus, they are made from the 82-83 molds, except the new mold heads.

I hope Hasbro looks at the demand for this 6-pack for more troop packs in the future.

I used my gift card and only paid 5.21. I bought another pack to get the free CD figure (forgot ti in my glee). I think I will just use my other TRU card and get another two. That totals oh I say 36 plus the one loose (37). Im close to Violent Fix.

You'll find them on shelves soon enough. They were scarce here in Chicago for the last 2 weeks, but now TRU's have started getting 2-3 cases at a time. I've managed to pick up 32 at this point by store shopping alone. I leave Amazon to the guys that have no TRU locally...

I hope it is false, but was i was thinking is to teach this person a lesson, have hasbro make like 10,000 more packages!!!!!, where they are everywhere and that person would be stuck with them all (since people would rather buy it at the stores) HASBRO- no, no, no you are not making profit off of us PUNK! (if that is the case)