What Does Everyone Collect?

TheCasualOblivion

First and foremost I collect what's in the cartoon. That goes for G1,BW,BM, RiD, Armada, and Energon. From there I collect what I like. With reissues I buy the one most avaliable to me, whether it be Hasbro OR Takara. I like the Alternators so I am getting them, and I will eventually 20th Prime will be mine. I tried collecting ALL of RiD but it came to a point where I said "THE HELL WITH THIS!"

@optimus@ My main collecting interest is Star Wars. For TFs the following:

1. G1 that I had as a kid and one's I wanted(not all of G1 is good)

2. Alternators if they are going to be truley G1 based character.

3. Heros of Cybertron

4. Armad Unicron

5. Anything G1 style of Optimus Prime.

6. DW's G1 based comics

#US1#

I collect the main stuff.

Energon

Universe

Reissues American

Alternators

Comics

OTFCC Exclusives

HOC

Some Japanese Reissues

And I have been collecting since G2, so thats about ten or twelve years for me.

I've been off to a really slow start; I started back with G1 as a kid of course, but lost/sold them and turned to Star Wars and G.I. Joe. But I did "flirt" with re-starting my collection with the Beast Wars Optimus Primal and Megatron (Transmetals). And one time I bought a Machine Wars Optimus Prime, but I took him back a couple of days later when I noticed the plastic stress on his trailer when I tried to change it. Fast forward a few years later when I bought the RID X-Brawn, the blue Dodge Viper with the flame job (geeze I can't remember his name just now...), and Optimus Prime. I later sold/traded the X-Brawn and Viper (stupidly), and I also ended up taking back the Prime because I noticed the metalic paint on his chest would get scratched-up when I changed him into his "ulimate" form and that thing attached to his chest. (I know...I'm a freak.) (lol)

I did however jump right on the TRU re-issues, although I missed Ultra Magnus, mistakenly thinking he'd stick around awhile as he seemd to do for some time at the local TRU. (He did not. Imagine that...) But I do have Optimus Prime, Jazz, Rodimus Major (Hot Rod), Prowl, Tracks, and Power Master Optimus Prime.

Now here lately I bought the Alternators Smokescreen and the Energon Hot Shot. As of right now, I consider myself a TRU re-issue and Alternators collector first, then whatever catches my eye from Energon, RID, etc. I'd LOVE to have a Lio Convoy Prime though, that and the Wal-Mart exclusive Ruination set...(that I passed up so many times *sniff*)

I don't collect everything that's thrown at me. I only get what i really like. At the moment that's G1 TF's. At the moment i am looking forward to get these:

- MP Takara 20 th Anniversary Prime.

- Anime E-hobby Astrotrain (where can i get this bugger cheap?).

- Ravage.

- Blurr.

- Kup.

:)