What Does Everyone Collect?

TheCasualOblivion

I collect:

1. Takara Transformers Collection reissues-Have all of them, with the mini car set on the way. I collect these before anything else, and intend to have a complete set at all times.

2. Alternators-Modern day reimaginations of G1 toys. Nuff said. Close second to #1

3. Other reissues-I have the Hasbro reissues Takara hasn't done yet, minus the jets. I also have a Japanese God Ginrai and Sixshot and the four mini-car keychains.

4. Gen 1 originals-Condition is a bigger deal to me than whether or not something is original or reissued, so I'd rather have the reissues. I do have some originals, such as 2 Dinobots, Devastator (98% complete, missing only 2 little pistols), Mirage, and some other stuff. Waiting for reissues makes me slow to buy these, but if I start getting a higher income, I'll start looking for things that probably won't be reissued, like Jetfire.

5. Large figures from other lines. I'm a G1 collector, but I've always been a sucker for size. To round out my collection, I've been collecting a number of the large figures from other lines. I picked up Armada Unicron on general principle, and also have the K-Mart exclusive Gold Optimus+Jetfire. I have Optimus, Magnus, Scourge, Megatron, and Wal-Mart Landfill from RID. Don't have any Beast Wars, never cared for it, though I plan on picking up a TM2 Megatron at some point.

6. Energon-Haven't started yet, but I really like the line, and tentatively plan on owning most of it. Depends on if I can spare the money from collecting everything above it on the list.

I collect G1, originals and re-issues.

lately I've picked up Unicorn cuz I consider him a be-lated G1. and I picked up alternator and BT smokescreen.

I'm thinking once I get to town, im gonna get rid of everything but the G1's, and unicron. Get back on track, on my G1 diet :) I ended up tearing a decal off BT smokescreen, and I was trying to make the alternator version into a custom convertable and bumblebee toy, but wreckd that too. I just shoved it all back into the box in peices.

I've really gotten out of control with my collecting, and wasted a lot of money that could have been spent on G1's

Optimus Prime based figures

Takara G1 Reissues

Takara PVCs

Kabaya Candy Toys

Any miniature Transformers figures (Smallest Transformers, Bottle Caps, etc. The more articulation the better!)

Any Transformer that "sticks out" to me as a "cool figure". (Example: Energon Rodimus Prime) @wink@