Want Cobra Troopers?

Forcehunter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woha, easy fellas. I did not buy a pack. I merely bought one caucasian trooper for eight bucks. I should have been more clear. Sorry. I bought ir just to replace on black soldier, I am going to keep them as Cobra's Somolian war lords (watch Black Hawk Down if you don't know what I'm talking about). I just wanted to buy one extra. Did you really think I'd pay over retail price? You guys really don't know me. I will however be buying from Curt as I have a line of credit with him, so I may as well put it towards another pack if I want to really army-build.

As soon as I got mine I put Dusty's rpg in his hand and made him shoot down one of my BBI blackhawks. Im going to integrate them though and even make many officers. I love a multiracial army, but I also know how cool it is to make minigroups so more power to you. Im grouping all of the red masked figures together

Man this stinks! I've been going to Amazon.Com twice a day to look and see if they have these things and they sell out while I am at work! I knew this was going to happen. I'm starting to think that owning a Blue Shirt army is too good to be true. And this story about the guy buying 500 of these had better we false. Talk about hording! I have half the mind to get on ebay and bit $1,000 on every single auction and NOT pay. And then keep doing it, over and over each time they relist them. Do I sound disgruntled yet? @grumpy@

Oh well, back to the long waiting. I just there will be and end to it soon.

Check this out. They are trying to be real bad asses:

themontgomeries Too Bad, Feb 14 2004, 12:49 AM

Group: Members

Guess your TRU "Source" didn't pan out very well since you missed the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. If you don't believe me, call. I'm sure they can verify it for you. Maybe you'll learn to keep your mouth shut next time you want to say anything about us.

Your "friends"

This is response for whoever is posting this crap towards me:

This is harassment I hope you know. I don't give two craps about you guys. I have friends here on this forum that i can rely on and I don't need to put up with your antics. You guys just go to hell.

Guess your TRU "Source" didn't pan out very well since you missed the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. If you don't believe me, call. I'm sure they can verify it for you. Maybe you'll learn to keep your mouth shut next time you want to say anything about us.

Your "friends"

This is harassment I hope you know. I don't give two craps about you guys. I have friends here on this forum that i can rely on and I don't need to put up with your antics. You guys just go to hell.

RUN, Fast to the rythum of the past, a shattered glass prison lay behind me!

^^^

WTF u ask? ......mirror my thoughts on this thread

Your "friends"

Dudes, and the fact is they collect TOYS!! How badass can u be? It's not like you're part of a Colunbian Cartel sellin hot moonshine to a biker gang!! Stormtrooper Jason and themontgomeries need to realize that kssin' TRU employees asses and hangin' around conventions and toy stores all day does NOT make you part of 50 Cent's "gang" and you are not tough. So keep anything that's not directly related to G.I. Joe out of this forum CAPESHE you studio gangsters? @firedevil@ #US1#

Marty, we will continue to call out scalpers and suckers on ebay who are trying to take your hard earned money, whether you like it or not. The way I see it, if you aren't with us, you're against us. Sandtroopers is the anti-scalper, pro-fan unifier, so if you are bad-mouthing it then maybe you dig scalpers. Nobody ever even mentioned Star Wars, we're talking about the V vs. V Infantry Packs, and what we try to do is help fill the holes in collectors' collections by offering up the gems that people who should get real jobs are snatching up and selling on ebay. When Troopers ask ME for help on these 6-packs, I in turn continue to go to the Troopers who are willing to sell at cost+shipping or trade for something of equal value - fair and square. When you're old enough to drive and see the daunting task of wasting gas driving from store to store you too will "get it."

Scalpers NEED to get scared, so why did you get scared when you saw a 'gang' of anti-scalpers?

thehunt.gif

ps - Marty, why do you threaten to 'throw people out' when you're not a mod, but rather a member of less than a solid month? Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction! This link is just for you Marty. United We Find!

"Now, bow down and tremble why don't you?" - SJ

Next up - Cobra Chemical Factory diorama by Sandtrooper Dan

Marty, we will continue to call out scalpers and suckers on ebay who are trying to take your hard earned money, whether you like it or not. The way I see it, if you aren't with us, you're against us. Sandtroopers is the anti-scalper, pro-fan unifier, so if you are bad-mouthing it then maybe you dig scalpers. Nobody ever even mentioned Star Wars, we're talking about the V vs. V Infantry Packs, and what we try to do is help fill the holes in collectors' collections by offering up the gems that people who should get real jobs are snatching up and selling on ebay. When Troopers ask ME for help on these 6-packs, I in turn continue to go to the Troopers who are willing to sell at cost+shipping or trade for something of equal value - fair and square. When you're old enough to drive and see the daunting task of wasting gas driving from store to store you too will "get it."

Scalpers NEED to get scared, so why did you get scared when you saw a 'gang' of anti-scalpers?

thehunt.gif

ps - Marty, why do you threaten to 'throw people out' when you're not a mod, but rather a member of less than a solid month? Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction! This link is just for you Marty. United We Find!

thats kinda funny...i had this idea to put up a 6-pack on ebay for 21.54$

which is cost...and in the auction I would write...if you are a scalper dont bid..you wont win...i know who you are!...no matter if this goes to 185$ like the first f'n pack that showed up...the first non-scalper gets the pack for 21.54

hehe..even tho i threaten my perfect ebay feedback record....it would be nice to say F U! a couple times at the scalpers!!!!!

especially the A-hole Brian!!!! errr!!!!

words dont describe the bad feelings I have

HEY BRIAN!, KARMA IS A B****!

rant over-

thehunt.gif

Eh ? I never "threatened" to throw you off this or any other forum. What I said was who the hell are you to come onto the G.I Joe forum and start threatening people out of the blue with one post to your name. I don't "know" who the hell you are and frankly don't care. You've never helped me out with any deals, I've never been ripped off by scalpers and never will be, and I manage to do it on the daily without help from any wanna-be tough guy "anti-scalper elimination force".

Now, themontgomeries or whatever that dude was, was way off base coming in here and postin' hateful threats and bs to Forcehunter, but you're not much better off in that department.

It's not a with you or against you deal. If being with you means droppin' flame bombs in forums I just registered in...... than count me out. You're not the Crips of the toy world, so get off your high horse.

You don't know if that montgomery guy is a scalper or not. You and him are just bum rushin' forums and talkin' smack. That's the impression you left me with based on your first post. You say you're a "pro-fan unifier" but you sure were'nt unifying me by spammin this topic with smack talk.

If 50 cent knew you were sig' that post he'd probably sue.

By the way I'm 24 with an GMC Envoy AND 95 Mits Eclipse, so I know a thing or two about "payin for gas"

You lost a future Sandtrooper here, and I would have been the best you've ever seen. I ain't never scared,I hate scalpers more than you do

@firedevil@

And I don'y need to join your gang standing in the toy aisle at Target hidin' your Star Wars stash in the Barbie section because you're paranoid of some 6 year old scalpers and their mommies. (Troopers RUN.....It's a real life WOMAN....... TO THE MEN"S DRESSING ROOM!!!

we'll hide here till she leaves!!!!)

@firedevil@ @smilepunch@ #US1#

Animation2.gif

We heard what you said. Heard it old school.

themontgomeries said:

See what happens when you open your big mouth about things you don't know anything about? Maybe if you had paid off the TRU employee like you accuse us of doing instead of just asking you might have had better results and gotten the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. Maybe you should have stuck to whining on Sandtroopers like you used to where they might actually listen to you.

What up? Are you ready for this?

480x200scalpbounty50cent.jpg

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

where did the intelligence go in here @grumpy@

WTF Indeed!!!!

Animation2.gif

themontgomeries said:

See what happens when you open your big mouth about things you don't know anything about? Maybe if you had paid off the TRU employee like you accuse us of doing instead of just asking you might have had better results and gotten the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. Maybe you should have stuck to whining on Sandtroopers like you used to where they might actually listen to you.

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

Dude...anyone who has 50 cent as a spokes person has to be a badass plain and simple @rolleye@ lol!!! Makes me shake in my boots!!

Animation2.gif

themontgomeries said:

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

Dude...anyone who has 50 cent as a spokes person has to be a badass plain and simple @rolleye@ lol!!! Makes me shake in my boots!!

HAHAHAHAH Ditto @loll@ @loll@

Marty, we will continue to call out scalpers and suckers on ebay who are trying to take your hard earned money, whether you like it or not.  The way I see it, if you aren't with us, you're against us. Sandtroopers is the anti-scalper, pro-fan unifier, so if you are bad-mouthing it then maybe you dig scalpers.  Nobody ever even mentioned Star Wars, we're talking about the V vs. V Infantry Packs, and what we try to do is help fill the holes in collectors' collections by offering up the gems that people who should get real jobs are snatching up and selling on ebay.  When Troopers ask ME for help on these 6-packs, I in turn continue to go to the Troopers who are willing to sell at cost+shipping or trade for something of equal value - fair and square. When you're old enough to drive and see the daunting task of wasting gas driving from store to store you too will "get it."

thehunt.gif

ps -  Marty, why do you threaten to 'throw people out' when you're not a mod, but rather a member of less than a solid month? Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction!  This link is just for you Marty. United We Find!

Eh ? I never "threatened" to throw you off this or any other forum. What I said was who the hell are you to come onto the G.I Joe forum and start threatening people out of the blue with one post to your name. I don't "know" who the hell you are and frankly don't care. You've never helped me out with any deals, I've never been ripped off by scalpers and never will be, and I manage to do it on the daily without help from any wanna-be tough guy "anti-scalper elimination force".

Now, themontgomeries or whatever that dude was, was way off base coming in here and postin' hateful threats and bs to Forcehunter, but you're not much better off in that department.

It's not a with you or against you deal. If being with you means droppin' flame bombs in forums I just registered in...... than count me out. You're not the Crips of the toy world, so get off your high horse.

You don't know if that montgomery guy is a scalper or not. You and him are just bum rushin' forums and talkin' smack. That's the impression you left me with based on your first post. You say you're a "pro-fan unifier" but you sure were'nt unifying me by spammin this topic with smack talk.

If 50 cent knew you were sig' that post he'd probably sue.

By the way I'm 24 with an GMC Envoy AND 95 Mits Eclipse, so I know a thing or two about "payin for gas"

You lost a future Sandtrooper here, and I would have been the best you've ever seen. I ain't never scared,I hate scalpers more than you do

@firedevil@

And I don'y need to join your gang standing in the toy aisle at Target hidin' your Star Wars stash in the Barbie section because you're paranoid of some 6 year old scalpers and their mommies. (Troopers RUN.....It's a real life WOMAN....... TO THE MEN"S DRESSING ROOM!!!

we'll hide here till she leaves!!!!)

@firedevil@ @smilepunch@ #US1#

Sandtrooper Jason, this qoute's for you, bud #US1#

Your "friends"

I got your back, Forcehunter. @rambo@

Besides, we have a real gangsta here: Chazz. @wink@

We know who the enemy is now - and it's not any of you. Guys who say stuff like "sandtroopers are sissies" and talk about dressing rooms just don't get it, and so be it.

@smilepunch@ So be it. @smilepunch@

We know who the enemy is now - and it's not any of you. Guys who say stuff like "sandtroopers are sissies" and talk about dressing rooms just don't get it, and so be it.

@lol@

No, I'm pretty sure we get it. It's just that we're not too interested in a handful of 15 year olds, who think they are some sort of underground allegiance, in charge of defending the toy nation against the evil empire of scalpers.

I mean, seriously, what are you guys gonna do? Send them all hate mail, and try to intimidate them, like you unsuccessfully did to ForceHunter? @lol@

@lol@

No, I'm pretty sure we get it. It's just that we're not too interested in a handful of 15 year olds, who think they are some sort of underground allegiance, in charge of defending the toy nation against the evil empire of scalpers.

I mean, seriously, what are you guys gonna do? Send them all hate mail, and try to intimidate them, like you unsuccessfully did to ForceHunter? @lol@

Ditto X 2 @loll@ @loll@ @smilepunch@

Things that make ya go...

f9a01496.jpg

I was going to countiue to respond to this but...why????

these guys are a bunch of 35 year old men who have nothing better to do than stand in a toy isle dressed like some sandtroopers.........

heres an idea for ya "sandtroopers"....next time Take a ........................"Will give you the force for food sign "maybe then well all understand your caus......Im out!!!!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ ?????

If I had to kiss up to TRU employees to get what I collect I'd just give up. Guess the Sandtroopers think anybody who beats a Sandtrooper to something they want is a scalper. Maybe if you spent more time looking than you do threatening and complaining about scalpers, you might actually find something. Now there's a novel idea, go out and look instead of calling and begging employees to hold certain items for you because you're afraid the "scalpers" might get them first. Oh, the figure I want is gone. I guess the "scalper" beat me too it. But then you look on Sandtroopers website and who is one of their sponsors but Brian's Toys, one of the biggest scalpers around. Hey, troopers, checked their prices lately? If you look they're even higher than Ebay. But they're ok because they support Sandtroopers. Sandtroopers is the biggest group of hypocrites there are and the world's not going to end because some poor Sandtrooper can't get the toy he's looking for because someone else got there first.