Want Cobra Troopers?

Forcehunter

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psss please ill try my luck for 20 bucks

Yeah, I'll hit 'em up in a few years with those prices...Let's see.....at LEAST 7 bills each times 6 figures= 42 bills(if bought induvidually)....that makes the EBAY scalpers cheap!!!! What a rip....I better not catch GI JOE HQ hoarding my TRU stash and reselling them. They're hard to find not cause of army builders, but GI JOE HQ and ebay scalpers wiping entire TRU regions of their joes. You should have posted this ad in the Cobra Infantry thread, I think this topic's startin' to spam up the message board. keep it in one thread, please. @firedevil@ Wow 5 whole dollars of scalper prices gimme a break. G.I. JOE HQ should be selling them cost+s&h if they want to win more customers to their other joe stuff. @firedevil@

umm since i am not selling them yet maybe you should double check before you start bashing someone

and i just got 1 of these packs..man who says they arent worth 35.00!!

these are sweet!

im gonna have to army builf about 20 of them for my personal army! lol

i sure hope hasbro keeps these in production for a few years! hahahahahhahaha

I saw that GI Joe center was pretty expensive for the Cobra Infantry.

Brian's toys--I was thinking---if they get them, will probably cost a person $50.00 per pack...

Is seems to be a trend with them. Man, I hate people who can get things first...

db

I am so tempted to pick up two just to tide me over until I find them.......must fight the impulse. But 7.99 for the African American and 6.99 for the standard trooper are figures that I can have multiples of. Does GI Joe Center want to give me a deal on these?????

www.gijoecenter.com is a good guy.

He offered to sell the BAT APCs at cost + shipping since Canada's TRU suck the big one.

I'm getting 2 off of him (just still waiting for them to arrive :) ).

Yeah, he also offered me a crimson copter when they were like $80.00 + (on ebay) for 29.99 plus shipping- good lookin out hommie!, now all I am doing is waiting for it :o) Plus I pre ordered from him for Wave 1 and they came in quickly and packaged good too. Thanks GIJOECENTER.COM a fellow customer 4 life.

psss please ill try my luck for 20 bucks

Yeah, I'll hit 'em up in a few years with those prices...Let's see.....at LEAST 7 bills each times 6 figures= 42 bills(if bought induvidually)....that makes the EBAY scalpers cheap!!!! What a rip....I better not catch GI JOE HQ hoarding my TRU stash and reselling them. They're hard to find not cause of army builders, but GI JOE HQ and ebay scalpers wiping entire TRU regions of their joes. You should have posted this ad in the Cobra Infantry thread, I think this topic's startin' to spam up the message board. keep it in one thread, please. @firedevil@ Wow 5 whole dollars of scalper prices gimme a break. G.I. JOE HQ should be selling them cost+s&h if they want to win more customers to their other joe stuff. @firedevil@

umm since i am not selling them yet maybe you should double check before you start bashing someone

UMMMM you should read the whole thread before you bash me for bashing you. UMMMM like two posts later I issued an apology. @hmmm@

Woha, easy fellas. I did not buy a pack. I merely bought one caucasian trooper for eight bucks. I should have been more clear. Sorry. I bought ir just to replace on black soldier, I am going to keep them as Cobra's Somolian war lords (watch Black Hawk Down if you don't know what I'm talking about). I just wanted to buy one extra. Did you really think I'd pay over retail price? You guys really don't know me. I will however be buying from Curt as I have a line of credit with him, so I may as well put it towards another pack if I want to really army-build.

ok guys after seeing what happened with this thread we knocked the price down to 29.99 delivered and sold out but i would still like to mention i do not tink tha was and insane price

Wow...you're a real hero.

Next time, do us a favor and just leave then at TRU so we can get them for $19.99.

Animation2.gif

We heard what you said. Heard it old school.

themontgomeries said:

See what happens when you open your big mouth about things you don't know anything about? Maybe if you had paid off the TRU employee like you accuse us of doing instead of just asking you might have had better results and gotten the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. Maybe you should have stuck to whining on Sandtroopers like you used to where they might actually listen to you.

What up? Are you ready for this?

480x200scalpbounty50cent.jpg

Animation2.gif

themontgomeries said:

See what happens when you open your big mouth about things you don't know anything about? Maybe if you had paid off the TRU employee like you accuse us of doing instead of just asking you might have had better results and gotten the twelve Cobra Infantry 6 packs there. Maybe you should have stuck to whining on Sandtroopers like you used to where they might actually listen to you.

You know themontgomeries personally? He shouldn't have said that, but you shouldn't be making threats on my forum. Knock it off before you get this topic locked, Stormtrooper Jason. At least get some posts under your belt before you use this forum as a flame war, Nameless Thug @grumpy@ @firedevil@

No threats given, nor none taken, I think you took me the wrong way. If my site is mentioned, of course I'll be present. I didn't make a threat (unless pasting a quote is a threat, which it certainly wasn't intended to be). Do you KNOW who I am?!?! My reputation is established by my work, not the number of posts in this forum. I'm glad to be here, and a guest - I expect to be treated fairly too!

Animation2.gif

themontgomeries said:

WTF IS THIS CRAP?

where did the intelligence go in here @grumpy@

No threats given, nor none taken, I think you took me the wrong way. If my site is mentioned, of course I'll be present. I didn't make a threat (unless pasting a quote is a threat, which it certainly wasn't intended to be). Do you KNOW who I am?!?!  My reputation is established by my work, not the number of posts in this forum.  I'm glad to be here, and a guest - I expect to be treated fairly too!

Okay, I must've taken it the wrong way. I'll treat you fairly, in exchange for one of your worst episode ever t-shirts, Comic Book Guy @ray@ @luke@ @stormtrooper@ @DAD@ @duel@@ @homer@

Keep your star wars in the star wars forum