Want Cobra Troopers?

Forcehunter

Get em now. GIJoecenter.com has em up for sale. singles are 6.99, The African American are 7.99 and the squad leader is 7.99. Packs are 35.00. Shipping is free. Go get em now! now! now! I did.

www.gijoecenter.com

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psss please ill try my luck for 20 bucks

Yeah, I'll hit 'em up in a few years with those prices...Let's see.....at LEAST 7 bills each times 6 figures= 42 bills(if bought induvidually)....that makes the EBAY scalpers cheap!!!! What a rip....I better not catch GI JOE HQ hoarding my TRU stash and reselling them. They're hard to find not cause of army builders, but GI JOE HQ and ebay scalpers wiping entire TRU regions of their joes. You should have posted this ad in the Cobra Infantry thread, I think this topic's startin' to spam up the message board. keep it in one thread, please. @firedevil@ Wow 5 whole dollars of scalper prices gimme a break. G.I. JOE HQ should be selling them cost+s&h if they want to win more customers to their other joe stuff. @firedevil@

Get em now. GIJoecenter.com has em up for sale. singles are 6.99, The African American are 7.99 and the squad leader is 7.99. Packs are 35.00. Shipping is free. Go get em now! now! now! I did.

www.gijoecenter.com

Are you serious $35 bones for a sixer, thats insane. I know people want these cobra troopers but that is just crazy.

Forcehunter,you should've just asked around the forum for someone to pick you up a few at retail price.I'm sure SOMEONE would've helped you out who has them readily availible in his area.

If gijoecenter.com is selling them for $35 I wonder how much Brian's Toys are selling them for...

:goes to check:

Hmm...they don't have it up yet.I'm guessing it'll be around $40 tops when they get it. @hmmm@

www.gijoecenter.com

Yeah, I'll hit 'em up in a few years with those prices...Let's see.....at LEAST 7 bills each times 6 figures= 42 bills(if bought induvidually)....that makes the EBAY scalpers cheap!!!! What a rip....I better not catch GI JOE HQ hoarding my TRU stash and reselling them. They're hard to find not cause of army builders, but GI JOE HQ and ebay scalpers wiping entire TRU regions of their joes. You should have posted this ad in the Cobra Infantry thread, I think this topic's startin' to spam up the message board. keep it in one thread, please.

HUH?

where did you get G.I.Joe HQ..out of that

he said G.I.Joe Center???

I wouldnt bash one store..when he clearly meant another store!

all aside...somone was paying 135$ for 2 loose packs on ebay...35 is a whopping deal compared to that..and the ebay prices are 35-40...so why is this sooooo unreasonalble..since alot of you seem to be incredibly impatient...

@hmmm@

HUH?

where did you get G.I.Joe HQ..out of that

he said G.I.Joe Center???

I wouldnt bash one store..when he clearly meant another store!

Sorry, I was just fuming when I was typing, my bad. I'm sure everyone knows I meant G.I Joe center, I stand corrected.

easy fellas i got about 3 cases of these things and the majority of them i unloaded to my good customers for 19.99 + shipping

now dont get me wrong i have a few left and i wouldnt mind making a few bucks on them $35 includes shipping and ins. they are going for more than that on ebay

also all the ones hq will be getting will come from me as well

Forcehunter,you should've just asked around the forum for someone to pick you up a few at retail price.I'm sure SOMEONE would've helped you out who has them readily availible in his area.

Yeah, he's right, Forcehunter, I've seen at least five members offer to distibute 6-packs for cost+s&h. You could have gotten damn near 2 for the price you paid for one. Never be shy to ask for a helping hand around here. TNI members are some of the nicest people, very generous

and honest joe collectors who don't mind helpin' each other out!!

easy fellas i got about 3 cases of these things and the majority of them i unloaded to my good customers for 19.99 + shipping

now dont get me wrong i have a few left and i wouldnt mind making a few bucks on them $35 includes shipping and ins. they are going for more than that on ebay

also all the ones hq will be getting will come from me as well

your getting packs for hq?

o ok..i need to talk to C-dogg now

#US1#

P.S. 35 shipped and insured is a good deal..hes makind enough to cover being out of the office..and gas...it cost me 30 todo that for a friend

so dont jump all over him...hes no a scalper...go to ebay

you will find Brians toys..flame him @haha@

True, I need to save my energy for Brian's Toys. At least G.I. Joe Center and G.I. Joe HQ are way more grounded in reality than the knuckleheads at Brian's @smilepunch@ @stupid@ @lol@ @lol@ @lol@

well i am a scalper in a way i guess but just as long as you guys see and understand how many of these i sold at actual cost i had 24 i now have about 5 or so left that i am asking $35 delivered for which i dont think is really all that insane i mean i didnt ask $35 for all 24

i did the same with the bat apc when they came out i bought all tru had came and posted here yo joe and joe sightings i sold all but 2 of them at actual cost

and as far a c-dogg lol me and curt used to be business partners and he will back me up 100% as to the type of guy i am

well i am a scalper in a way i guess but just as long as you guys see and understand how many of these i sold at actual cost i had 24 i now have about 5 or so left that i am asking $35 delivered for which i dont think is really all that insane i mean i didnt ask $35 for all 24

i did the same with the bat apc when they came out i bought all tru had came and posted here yo joe and joe sightings i sold all but 2 of them at actual cost

and as far a c-dogg lol me and curt used to be business partners and he will back me up 100% as to the type of guy i am

#US1# Sorry I assumed you were a scalper, I keep forgetting that American economy is capitalist. Sorry I guess I just want my government to issue joes to me once a week, commie style!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Seriously though, No hard feelings, I'll continue to purchase from online Joe businesses, and just get my toopers from TRU and shut the heck up! @loll@ @loll@ #US1#

ok..cool man..i used to do alot of buisness with him before and after you too parted...i found alot of good stuff for him ;)

scalper is the doods who grab it fresh and sell it for 80...

its one thing todo that but to buy them and offer them for what is close enough to cost includind handling/looking like a scalper at that TRU @haha@/gas to drive there/money to ship and insure....its really not that big a deal...and some people wont be able to find it PERIOD...so these guys cater to thoose who cant find them...or who desperately want more...if I could not find anymore in stores..i would buy them for 35...really not that big a deal...o and Brians will have the 6 pack for 50$ + shipping

@firedevil@

tell you guys what i am always looking to earn new customers

CoBrAcAvAlIeR & Codename:MartyMcFly

if either of you gusy want one you can have for $19.99 + actual shipping no padding

if not thats cool to but the offer is there !

im down man, in fact curt owes me....;)

if hes got hes feet down after the move...hes got some monitary...I think it would be better spent on the troopers ;)

ask C-dogg....he knows..lol

cool about the deal...but any friend of HQ is a friend of mine ;)

..in fact I had no idea your site exsisted...i thought you left the biz

oh well..lmk...i havent talked to curt in a while..i thinks hes still busy moving stuff....if you have his phone #..tell him his pics are down :)

#US1#

oh and it should be 21.58 + shipping!

other wise you take a hit

i talked to him on the phone earlier he had to go back to az to finish up some business he will be back home tommorow

crap...i had some stuff for him...wish we woulda told me..ohwell

unless hes coming to finish me off @hmmm@ @haha@

tell you guys what i am always looking to earn new customers

CoBrAcAvAlIeR & Codename:MartyMcFly

if either of you guys want one you can have for $19.99 + actual shipping no padding

if not thats cool to but the offer is there !

Well, you've got a future customer here!! Thanks for the offer, but I've already picked mine up. I appreciate it though, that's very nice of you.

You know I kinda ranted against Eagle101st a few posts back, but we had some good communication, and now he's got a future customer as well!! I gues I should pm you guys before I go off the deep end, I forget that you're not only businessmen, but also joe collectors! And I appreciate you guys providing your time and services in running such fine operations, I sincerely do. I know the profit margin must be razor-thin in the first place, and you're no one's in it to lose money or break even, so I'll try to watch my typing in the future. Sorry Guys!! #US1#

well...hopefully he will get online ..and ill let him know what I wanna do..

if its possible for him....but cool..if not...ill buy one anyway..as scalpers have learned my location of MY trooper packs. @grumpy@