Transformers.com Gets A Make Over

TheSlup

yeah but we will see saturday mourning! they may look cool and diffrent! we can only hope! and i agree with AA seekers havent been ruled out! unless of course the cars are named after seekers and then we pretty much know were screwed!

The autbots cars being remolded into decepticons..

That's what happens when they dont plan to make any decepticons from the beginning.

This sucks though.. I dont want to buy 3 or 4 versions of the subaru toy. its cool, but its not THAT cool.. so much for collecting the entire line.

So far, they have BT version 7, and 8, alternator 8, with 7 planned on coming out later, Bt silverstreak, alternator silverstreak. then a 7th possible release????

I have a feeling these alternators are going to be released either repainted or remolded more then the spychangers lol

Me thinks that the remolded alternators are going to end up being stunticons. Also hound would make for a good Swindle. If they give them a decent paint scheme and remolds like the head and gun, then it won't be too bad.

As for seekers, well I guess the Armada seekers will have to do.

Q:  Will the DECEPTICON ALTERNATORS be modified versions of the AUTOBOT ALTERNATORS?  If they are new molds, will they still be cars?

A:  The DECEPTICONS in the TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS line will be alternate versions of previous cars in the line with new parts.

Pure and utter crap. Once again the Destrons are getting the royal shaft when it comes to toys. I can't say I'm really surprised though, I found it higly doubtful we'd get jets in Alternators. Still, this is incredibly disappointing.

Q:  Will the DECEPTICON ALTERNATORS be modified versions of the AUTOBOT ALTERNATORS?  If they are new molds, will they still be cars?

A:  The DECEPTICONS in the TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS line will be alternate versions of previous cars in the line with new parts.

#WTF# Is this the dumbest idea yet or what!?!? Why couldn't they just come out with all the Stunticons and wait up on making the more popular Decepticons at a later time? Couldn't they just at least make the more popular Decepticons into different cars?!?! I thought numerous recolored figures was the worst thing, but this takes the cake. I just have no words. :huh:

I also think that repainting the current autobot alternators into decepticons is ridiculous. Even with a retooled head and paintjob, we are practically spending more money on something we already have.

You'd think that Autobots would be seperated from Decepticons.

So how are they going to do that now? Just paste a big arsse decepticon logo on the hood of the car?

On the other hand, i can only think of one reason why hasbro would do such a move. I think that they haven't been able to conjure up enough car companies to get any licenses to use thier cars.

Unfortunately that just sucks.

Oh well, let's see if they choose to use the right decepticon characters on the right car.

Maybe the pics coming this weekend will prove us wrong?

woah... alot of content is up on it too! Bios and stuff. Damn. And it looks good to boot.

Wanted to see 'em finish the Armada line up a bit better 'fore this but... well... whatever...

Arcee is on it and is an Omnicon, damn!

And Downshift is too!

Woah... lots of surprises. Won't spoil the rest thought... SWEET

Well, allthough it's not a pic of the the actual Tracks Alt, the pic of him does look blue so I think this should help to dispell the rumor that he will be yellow (ya right!).

first off, can we all note how i skipped subsequent topics and went straight to the original?

proud of me?

Anyway, the Con Alternator news is pretty disappointing. but stuill, there was NEVER gonna be jets. For one thing, a 1/24th scale fighter is HUGE. i could MAYEB see tanks. maybe. in fact i still think we'll see megatron as a tank and optimus as a 1/24 truck, but thats neither here nor there at the moment. The point is that while we were almost certain to get cars, its still pretty lazy to make these just remolds. In fact, i doubt Ill buy them at all.

first off, can we all note how i skipped subsequent topics and went straight to the original?

proud of me?

Anyway, the Con Alternator news is pretty disappointing. but stuill, there was NEVER gonna be jets. For one thing, a 1/24th scale fighter is HUGE. i could MAYEB see tanks. maybe. in fact i still think we'll see megatron as a tank and optimus as a 1/24 truck, but thats neither here nor there at the moment. The point is that while we were almost certain to get cars, its still pretty lazy to make these just remolds. In fact, i doubt Ill buy them at all.

welcome to the boards! and yes we r proud of ya! lol! im not worried about the news! we can just hope what we get is worth them being repaints!

The character art for Energon looks great!! There's just too many cool toys I want in this line!

And Bulkhead ain't a bad name. Err, what's a bulk?

i agree bulkhead is a good name but for a boat not a hellicopter man they got so many good names that dont really fit the tf they represent.

hey grad what do you think of Insecticon's quote: "I have an APPETITE for your DESTRUCTION." @loll@

also, Demolishor quote sounds pretty familiar: "Your cries of pain are music to my ears."

hey grad what do you think of Insecticon's quote: "I have an APPETITE for your DESTRUCTION." @loll@

also, Demolishor quote sounds pretty familiar: "Your cries of pain are music to my ears."

More fitting at this point would be:

"I have an APPETITE for Hasbro's DESTRUCTION."

I think sideswips car for runabout & sunstreakers (if the make him which they better! @firedevil@ ) for runamuck would actaully be a neat touch :) . I still must really be the only one that does not want non combiner cars as repaints! Now that would be stupid indeed!