Maybe I Can Help...

Hound

My TRU had 12 sets in when I got there today. I picked up three for myself, but I don't plan on getting any more of them for myself. However, since they are available here, I would be more than glad to pick up a few sets this weekend when I go back if any of you are having trouble finding them. The cost will be $20 and whatever shipping costs, no extra charges. I've been at TNI for almost a year now, and even though I mostly hang around the TF forum you guys are still TNI family, so if anyone needs help getting their hands on a few packs right now, I'd be glad to help if I can. *However, I cannot afford to pick up the other nine packs in one trip as I am not rich* If you want one or two packs, though, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help on a first come, first serve basis. I live in Connecticut, which is usually one of the last places to see new products, so hopefully you guys have already started finding them in your area. If you haven't though and are desperate to get them now, let me know and I'll see what I can do. :)

I would be willing to take a set. But I can only pay as a check. Also since I open my stuff anyway, I would only want the figures accessories and filecards which could probably save some money on shipping. Let me know!

That sounds doable. I'll head down to the post office and try to find a small package, and since it should be very light, shipping shouldn't cost too much. A check is fine with me. I'll PM you with an update once I pick up the set either Friday or Saturday. I'll try to pick one out that's in good shape, too. A few of them have scratches on the sigils and sloppy paint applications, so if they start to show up near you, be sure to check them before you buy them.