Battle For Megatron Game Codes

SKYWARP

Oh...OK, I understand. Thanks.

I just noticed in your sig is TM 2 Scarem...Which I thought was a fun figure. :D

Just been playing for a while (not even halfway done so far, though :( ), and that was indeed true - Divebomb's Battlecry can power himself up. Combined with his bird-mode speed and ok Blade Strike, he's makes for a good warrior.

Yes, I love TM2 Scarem as well. In fact, he's my number one Transformer. :D

The Tendrils are a problem too. Judging by your technique (which sounds very good), the tendrils will be the last to kill.

I try to kill the Spiderbots first, then the Tenticle things, then the bunny ear Shock Towers.

I'm confused on what you meant with Divebomb. I find him to be the most useless in this level because he can't inflict a lot of damage, however, he can travel great distances. And what do you mean he can recharge himself? Thanks! :)

When he's a Bird he has as an "attack" called BattleCry it raise Energon levels 50pts for all cons in the + shaped area (including himself) it only cost him 10pts to do, so he actually makes back 40pts from nowhere. I never use him to fight, I use him to recharge everyones energon. Use Insecticons sniper, Skorps barrage and Battle Ravages grenades to wipe out the spiders and jellyfish robots. Keep recharging insecticon's sniper to kill the bunny ears and red tentacle things from a distance. Then do the same for the cortex. The trick is to acid down the spider armor first, then you can kill them quicker.

Health boosts:

In robot mode Skorp can recharge health, including his own (anyone in the + remember.)

In jet mode Skorp can recharge armor, including his own

In bird mode divebomb restores energon

In Bug mode Insecticon recharges armor

• 2 years later...