Questions For The Hasbro Round Table?

SKARAPZ

Not trying to be a home slice here dogg :).....but if you are asking questions that people will ask at this years con,i think its a little early....maybe i mis-read the topic? :)

damn is it gonna be to early June 25, u make it sound like its over a year away , its a little under 5 months away, it doesnt hurt to start getting questions ready. And no prob home slice. #US1#

just one question...in 4 parts! ;)

a) is it so hard to make the heads of the gijoes all the same size?

B) isnt it just simple math?

c) doesnt hasbro have one mathmatician employed there?

d) i flunked math....could i have a job?...btw i cant freakin paint either and i love neon?

TM

just one question...in 4 parts! ;)

a) is it so hard to make the heads of the gijoes all the same size?

B) isnt it just simple math?

c) doesnt hasbro have one mathmatician employed there?

d) i flunked math....could i have a job?...btw i cant freakin paint either and i love neon?

TM

@haha@

I only have one more question to add with those, I'll walk up to the Hasbro reps and ask

MJS: What did the five fingers say to the face?

Hasbro Rep's: What?

MJS: Slap (When saying them actually slapping them)

For those of you who saw the preview for the Chapelle Show this week know what I mean

Here's some questions:

Distribution issues? Any explanation?

Packaging: labeling contents ike on the RAH line so we don't have the mystery of the weapons pod or whatever it ended up being called.

Colour issues: why not acceptable "military" shades for the Joes, and wild funky "neon" colour combos for COBRA?

Articulation: is there going to be varying levels of articulation or is the addition of swivel wrists, thigh cut-joints, and ankle hinges going to eventually become standard across the board?

Do we really need to see a Duke/Snake-eyes/ Cobra Commander Destro variation every year?

High-end playsets--anything in the wind?

Assembly-required vehicles--why not again? Why not eschew gimmicks for this feature on most vehicles in the line--reserving gimmicks for the higher-end vehicles?

New weapon molds? Re-use is a fact of life, but I'd rather see the 2002 Duke's M-4 rifle rather than ANY of the weapons that came out with the previous GvC sets again. Some of the older weapons are getting "old".

2005-2006 NO KNEEPADS. One year, just none for one year, please. Monica Lewinski is passe' too so ditch the kneepads for a while too.

Is Action Man et al going to be further included in GIJOE?

Any hope for 3 3/4" versions of the Adventure Team?

Wouldn't packing something like the Spytroops DVD have made more sense with some actual Spytroops 3 3/4' figures rather than a 12" set?

Can we expect more of this, or well the scales have some segregation?

Them's is all I can think of for now.

--Ken

Here's mine:

Will there be a HISS II reissue done in decent colors sans gimmicks this year? Yes or No? If no, why not?

What happen to the Sky Striker reissue, still on the way? Yes or No? If no, why not? Is it in decent colors sans gimmicks?

How many more RAH vehicle reissues will be released this year? What are they? Are they in decent colors? Sans gimmicks?

What vehicle reissues are being considered beyond year 2004?

Possible to reissue the HAVOC, Tomahawk, or WHALE? Or HISS II, STUN or Cobra WOLF? If so, when?

Possible for a FAN CHOICE POLL regarding vehicles? Perhaps HAVOC, Tomahawk, WHALE, HISS II, STUN or Cobra WOLF? Please include an option to vote for all. :)

Are there any more RAH figures being reissued this year?

-What are they?

-Likely to be a TRU set, what is the next Joe set?

-What is the next Cobra set?

-Will they come with original gear?

-Later this year?

-Confirm? Deny?

Any chance TRU will pick up the figures Walmart cancelled on and incorporate them into a TRU 6-pack for later this year? Perhaps: SE v2, Falcon, Lady Jaye, Low Light, Duke and Major Storm (lots of Officers, I know but two losers for the first 4 on this list ain't bad)? Original gear?

Any chance of a Crimson Guard/Crimson Guard Immortal/Crimson Twin army builder 6-pack? Original gear?

Why the hell did the Night Force pack NOT come with their original gear? For future reference, original gear is essential. Crappy accessories like the ones that came with NF2 does NOT inspire repeat purchase of same product. NOR does the deviation of a color scheme that was already established as kick-ass.

What happen to the Fan's Choice RAH pack? COBRA Urban Strike Team Theme (Potential Team Members: STORM SHADOW, NIGHT CREEPER, ALLEY VIPER)? Possible release date? Is it even in the works? Storm Shadow v2? Night Creeper v1? By a miracle, Alley Viper v1? All with original gear?

Copy, paste'em and save'em... for the next post... ;)

What happen to the Fan's Choice RAH pack? COBRA Urban Strike Team Theme (Potential Team Members: STORM SHADOW, NIGHT CREEPER, ALLEY VIPER)? Possible release date? Is it even in the works? Storm Shadow v2? Night Creeper v1? By a miracle, Alley Viper v1? All with original gear?

Great point 8speed I totally forgot about this. If they don't do these packs by the con I can't wait for an excuse

I wanna ask the Hasbro team..

"How many sexual favors did you all have to do to get these jobs? and where is the real GiJoe product team?"

and...

"I hate you all so much!"

If you guys have some serious question you would like asked I can present them at Toy Fair. Its gotta be something other than why do these figures suck or ect ect. Post any real questions you have up in the TF section and I'll see what info I can get ya.

If you guys have some serious question you would like asked I can present them at Toy Fair. Its gotta be something other than why do these figures suck or ect ect. Post any real questions you have up in the TF section and I'll see what info I can get ya.

kool, so you will be at TOY FAIR?

Ask them why at the convention last year they said they would never repeat the mistakes of the rah line or repeat the wave 1 fiasco. But yet the¥ have. They have given us T-crotches and ninja force type stuff and neon colors. Tell them to please stop it, thanks.

I asked the hasbro reps last year at joe con about the t-crotches and the guy told me that they had a lot of complaints about it, and It was a mistake that they were going to correct it by going back to strictly o-ring in the future. So my question would be what happened? Was he just telling me what I wanted to hear to get me out of his face?

I asked the hasbro reps last year at joe con about the t-crotches and the guy told me that they had a lot of complaints about it, and It was a mistake that they were going to correct it by going back to strictly o-ring in the future. So my question would be what happened? Was he just telling me what I wanted to hear to get me out of his face?

Yes, cause he told me the same thing, and told the people at the round table discussion the same thing. @grumpy@