Interesting News From Qktheatre

Dr. Hannibal Lector

LOS ANGELES and PAWTUCKET, R.I. — "G.I. Joe: Valor vs. Venom" will hit the small screen as a movie this coming fall.

In a strategic relationship announced today, Hasbro and Paramount Home Entertainment will release this new feature-length film on DVD and VHS. Paramount Home Entertainment is a division of Paramount Pictures, which is part of the entertainment operations of Viacom Inc.

Hasbro's 2004 G.I. Joe vs Cobra product line will be based on the Valor vs. Venom storyline and through the Hasbro Properties Group, the DVD and VHS release will be supported with a wide variety of consumer products. "When the G.I. Joe animated series was first introduced more than 20 years ago, it revolutionized children's animation by giving kids an on-going saga with a compelling fantasy and cast of characters," Thomas Lesinski, worldwide president of Paramount Home Entertainment, told playthings.com. "We are excited to be able to help continue the legend of G.I. Joe through an action-packed movie that is sure to captivate fans of all ages." "We think Valor vs. Venom is one of the most thrilling storylines that we have ever created," added Greg Leeds, general manager of Hasbro's boys toys division.

Now I see this as rather good news because we don't have to buy some lame 12" figure pack to get the movie. It will be very nice seeing this accesible to the public in this manner. However, one thing concerns me. We seeing as how this is Paramount and we recently saw they bought the distribution rights to the new Gi Joe movie that is to be made, I have to ask, is this the new Gi Joe movie or is there another one that will be made and released to theaters later on. I've seen the new movie was to be live action and all but I do have to wonder. I kinda think the VvV movie is different than the one we've seen that was to be developed.

If they make another movie I JUST HOPE that its not as Horrific as the First one! I really hope this statement: "When the G.I. Joe animated series was first introduced more than 20 years ago, it revolutionized children's animation by giving kids an on-going saga with a compelling fantasy and cast of characters," really helps it to be an original joe cartoon type movie!

I wonder if, at any point in the movie, Snake Eyes will squeeze Storm Shadows legs together and make his arm move slightly. @lol@ @wink@

I wonder if, at any point in the movie, Snake Eyes will squeeze Storm Shadows legs together and make his arm move slightly. @lol@ @wink@

Bwahahahaha That, my man, is freakin' hilarious.....best punchline of the week, by far!!

Classsic @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

@loll@ That's all I can say too.

Draven #US1#