Got My Stealth Firefly Today!!!!

CaptainGridIron

Damn that is a sweet bust man Outsiders showed me that pic and it looks sweet. I also collect the bust and have them all except for the " regular" Destro cause my g/f for christmas got me the Toyfare Exclusive one, but I got the SE, Flint, Roadblock, Scarlet, CC, SS, Destro, and Baroness. I'll be ordering the FF bust very soon and can't wait for the Serpentor. I got the Zartan Statue cause I love the Nok and will get getting the SE Statue as well. These are great items for any Joe fan to get and suggest you guys pick them up

Here we go. I have the following.

Statues: Cobra Commander & Hawk

Mini Statues: Zartan & Crimson Guard

Mini Busts: Snake-eyes, Roadblock, Flint, Stormshadow, Cobra Commander (battle helmet), Destro, Baroness, Scarlett,Firefly

Mini Busts Exclusives: Stealth Firefly, Chrome Destro, Crimson Strike Team Baroness, JoeCon '03 Baroness, and Undercover Scarlett.

Im planning on getting the Snake-eyes statue, Serpentor mini bust,

Im thinking about getting the exclusives of Serpentor and Crimson Guard.

I love these things. Except the SE Bust. that thing is way to big

Looks nice but i'll just get the regular one soon. I just finally picked up Cobra Commander. I also have Snake Eyes, Stormie, Flint, Scarlett, and Toyfare Destro. I plan on getting the Crimson Guard mini statue and the Snake Eyes/Timber statue.

Draven

Here we go. I have the following.

Statues: Cobra Commander & Hawk

Mini Statues: Zartan & Crimson Guard

Mini Busts: Snake-eyes, Roadblock, Flint, Stormshadow, Cobra Commander (battle helmet), Destro, Baroness, Scarlett,Firefly

Mini Busts Exclusives: Stealth Firefly, Chrome Destro, Crimson Strike Team Baroness, JoeCon '03 Baroness, and Undercover Scarlett.

Im planning on getting the Snake-eyes statue, Serpentor mini bust,

Im thinking about getting the exclusives of Serpentor and Crimson Guard.

I love these things. Except the SE Bust. that thing is way to big

Let me thank you again for hooking me up with that guy at last years con with the Crimson strike team Barroness at that awesome price.

On to topic. I still havn't decided which Firefly bust to get, but I know I'll get one of them. These busts are great.