Something I Always Wanted To Do.....

Chazz

hey guys! thanks again for all the props on my infantry packs @wink@

i posted these pics at the end of my "army building madness" thread but sinc that thread has pretty much died out i thought i'd post them here just in case some might have missed them.

you guys know i couldn't leave without doing this.......@cool@

COOOOBRAAAA!!!!!!!!

f9a9b098.jpg

DUKE: "so you snakes one a piece of ol' Duke, huh?"

f9a9b0c5.jpg

DUKE: "well, i don't enjoy your company......."

f9a9b073.jpg

DUKE: ".......but you'll sure get a kick out of me!! "

f9a9bfd8.jpg

i always wanted to do that! @loll@ @wink@

yeah you couldnt do that to COIL soldiers #US1#

yeah me know ska...it would only take one pic to show Duke wiping thoose pathetis tools out!

se it took duke almost 5 pics to subdue the evil Cobras!

shut up traitor lol @loll@

glade you guys like the pics of the "man of action" #US1#

of course i had to use OG Duke for this, i wouldn't have done it no other way.

i wondered if you had enough joes to handle that many cobras? looks like all ya needed was Duke!

but of course B)

and CoBrAcAvAlIeR is right, Duke could have taken out the colis before he could even say "i don't enjoy" let alone the rest of the phrase @loll@

Prozac, there is no April fool joke. @grumpy@ Duke is the Man a freakin' one man army....CATCH UP AND GET USE TO IT! @smilepunch@ @lol@

WHAT?THERE'S NO WAY DUKE COULD TAKE THEM ALL OUT....I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

dukeslain.jpg

@smilepunch@

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Brilliant bloody brilliant #US1#

Hey Chazz,

Thats great, how many Cobra soldiers you got there?

awesome pics and thanks for shareing. All we East coasters have for now is to vicariously live through you guys that have this set already.

i've got 114 man. B) i don't know if you saw my other thread but here are some pics of my entire collection:

http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1956133

you can also see a better look at the weapons i used at the bottom of page one, and yes they are from bbi elite force weapon packs.

thanks again for the props guys! #US1#

WHAT?THERE'S NO WAY DUKE COULD TAKE THEM ALL OUT....I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

dukeslain.jpg

@smilepunch@

@lol@ i knew it was only a matter of time before someone hated on my Duke kickin' butt dio @cool@ well you know i can't let that slide.....so now i present to you:

COBRA COMMANDER'S LAST STAND!!! @firedevil@

f9a8039b.jpg

PEE-WEE: "okay CC, today's password is "pain" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! @smilepunch@ @loll@

dukeslain.jpg

@smilepunch@

@lol@ i knew it was only a matter of time before someone hated on my Duke kickin' butt dio @cool@ well you know i can't let that slide.....so now i present to you:

COBRA COMMANDER'S LAST STAND!!! @firedevil@

f9a8039b.jpg

PEE-WEE: "okay CC, today's password is "pain" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! @smilepunch@ @loll@

there is no word to describe the amount of Laughter that brought me

or the pain

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@