Ok Memory Fails Me. I Have Couple Bm Questions

Starscream49

Which figures where actually multi figures or drones. I know tank drone and motorcycle drone. Anyone else??

Also what was the name of the other reg size jetstorm figure. There was Jetstorm and then a repaint that was a lighter blue. However didnt the repaint/varient have a different name?

thanks

If I remember correctly, the light blue repaint was the called the Sonic Attack Jet.

And drones....

Tank Drones

Cycle Drones

Strika - could be considered a drone

Obsidian - see above

Then there's the nonshow dudes like:

Blastcharge

that purple basic stealth jet (forgot name)

that blue indy car (forgot name)

Scavenger

If i remember correctly, i believe all 3 vehicons were drones (Tankor, Jetstorm, and Thrust). There were the main bots, each with their own kinda army of drones.

And to my knowledge, both versions of Jetstorm were named Jetstorm. Lol. Neither of the figures captured the show character very well anyways, imo.

Edit: Damn, GTA beat my post by 4 minutes...and i think hes right about the 'Sonic Attack Jet' now that i think about it. And i forgot the that secondary wave of drones, with obsidian and such.

alright heres the deal:

Strika and blastcharge were generals, not drones and thats per the show though their tech specs portray otherwise.

The drones were

tank drone

cycle drone

sonic attack jet

mirage was never on the show and I dont remember obsidian being on either but both these guys are portrayed as individual characters(low ranking) on their tech specs scavenger 's tech spec doesnt really specify if he was a drone or just low level.

The other generals were tankor,thrust, and jetstorm they were drones that were given sparks of deceased warriors

If I remember correctly, the light blue repaint was the called the Sonic Attack Jet.

And drones....

Tank Drones

Cycle Drones

Obsidian - see above

Blastcharge

Scavenger

How could Obsidian be considered a drone ?

And drones....

Tank Drones

Cycle Drones

Obsidian - see above

Blastcharge

Scavenger

How could Obsidian be considered a drone ?

Easy. He commanded other helicopter drones in the show. They all looked similar enough, and since there was only one toy produced....