Where To Get The Gijoe Season 1 Dvd

Guest DavAnthony

Guest DavAnthony

Where is this being sold. I've called up Best buy they don't even have it listed in their computers. Do places like Suncoast, etc have it.

Thanks for the help

Dave

cool, is circuit city the cheapest?

Seems like the gijoe pack with snake eyes was at circuit city for cheap (actually i remember going to one that didnt have it).

Has anyone seen it at walmart yet?

I was at best buy yesterday and they had about 8 or 9 on the shelf. they sell it for 50 bucks, its kinda high but if you cant find it anywhere else its worth it

I couldnt find it first week of release except for Best Buy had 2 or 3 for $51.99

I'm picking mine up from my comic stor for $59.99.....but I do have $45 in credit with them. They have a cool incentive of every $10 you spend you get a punch on a card worth $1 in credit. Every 10 is worth $15....on tap of that you get fake money for use towards back issues only. Every $10 you get $1

$33.25 and Free Shipping!

It's where I got mine. They say it takes 7-9 busines days to get. They shipped mine 2 days after I ordered it so it should be here soon. Alot of guys would turn thier noses up at 7-9 business days and go ahead and pay the $60 for it, but I prefered to save $25. Patience is a virtue. Plus I've seen them all at least once recently, I just wanted them in DVD quality.

If you are buying DVD's and want to save more money...check out the hotdeals forum on Fatwallet. I found a buy.com coupon code thread that may save you some money of you buy your GI JOE Season 1 DVD from them:

http://fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.ph...%2Ecom%20coupon

I am in no way affiliated with fatwallet...it is an awesome site to find great tech deals and coupons codes for online stores. They also have an amazon.com coupon code thread so the when Infantry packs become available, you can save some more $$$:

http://fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.ph...amazon%20coupon