Whats Tru Probelm?

NightCreeper

Just a little...but not much off topic...high prices lead to much discussion on any post.

Leave your off topic crap out of this! And for the record eagle101st is cool guy and I see nothing wrong with what he's doing with the stands.

Draven #US1#

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! TRU DOESN'T WANT TO SELL TOYS THAT HELP BUILD TERROIST ARMIES FOR FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING TERRORISM! I don't know if this is true, but these days I wouldn't doubt it. :huh:

Never thought of it that way...interesting point of view.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! TRU DOESN'T WANT TO SELL TOYS THAT HELP BUILD TERROIST ARMIES FOR FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING TERRORISM!

then the gov will "liberate" the TRUs and destroy their weapons of mass destruction. I can just see the pile of burning action figures. lol

Just a little...but not much off topic...high prices lead to much discussion on any post.

Leave your off topic crap out of this! And for the record eagle101st is cool guy and I see nothing wrong with what he's doing with the stands.

Draven #US1#

Right on, Eagle101st is a awesome person and really cool guy- he hooked me up when I could not find the walmart exclusives in my area, thanks again Eagle101st. :D :D

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! TRU DOESN'T WANT TO SELL TOYS THAT HELP BUILD TERROIST ARMIES FOR FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING TERRORISM! I don't know if this is true, but these days I wouldn't doubt it. :huh:

Very interesting indeed- you have put collecting at a whole new perspective!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! TRU DOESN'T WANT TO SELL TOYS THAT HELP BUILD TERROIST ARMIES FOR FEAR OF BEING ACCUSED OF SUPPORTING TERRORISM!

then the gov will "liberate" the TRUs and destroy their weapons of mass destruction. I can just see the pile of burning action figures. lol

lol, don't get the politicians involved...... :D

I'll tell you what's up bro.

Those TRUs don't have any "on order"...remember what happened with Unicron?You have to ask how many they have in stock at their warehouse,that's where the cash load is.TRU gets them into their warehouses FIRST,the individual stores are notified of new items and then the restockers,managers,whatever,put ORDERS in for the new items.

What those TRU employees looked at was the "# Ordered" status and saw '0',so they assumed they weren't getting any in anytime soon,which is likely until some employee orders some.Besides,most TRU employees don't know jack squat about the toys,when they're 'expected in' or whatever...for all I know,they could've thought the Infantry pack was an old toy and wasn't being produced anymore.

They'll show up...just give the TRU ##$%$#s some time to finally put some orders in for them.I'm assuming they have THOUSANDS of Infantry packs in their warehouse,just waiting there to be shipped around the country.

Next time ask how many do they have at their warehouse and ask if they can place an order for some.That's how I got my local TRU to get Unicron in.

Next time ask how many do they have at their warehouse and ask if they can place an order for some.That's how I got my local TRU to get Unicron in.

Just so you know TRU stores don't order anything. It depends on the store size A,B,C, Geofrey as to what product they get. That's why there are people saying they asked and there store isn't getting anything. It's not because the person they talked to is stupid (well it might be).The DC ships what they want to the stores. The store doesn't really know what there gonna get on any particular truck until the manifest is E-mailed to them. The only thing a store can do to get a product is a store to store transfer. It might seem dumb to not be able to order a popular toy for your store, But that's the way TRU is set up.

Just so you know TRU stores don't order anything. It depends on the store size A,B,C, Geofrey as to what product they get. That's why there are people saying they asked and there store isn't getting anything. It's not because the person they talked to is stupid (well it might be).The DC ships what they want to the stores. The store doesn't really know what there gonna get on any particular truck until the manifest is E-mailed to them. The only thing a store can do to get a product is a store to store transfer. It might seem dumb to not be able to order a popular toy for your store, But that's the way TRU is set up.

Isn't that how Kmart's distribution of product was set up? Look where it got them. Too bad on a national level TRU is a monopoly. If they had real competition, they would be closing stores left and right.