Cgi Masterpiece Optimus Prime

tgg7979

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One ideal I saw was that roller had no seat like areas but instead had a arm with a claw attachmnet ontop of him. The main base would probably look good as it is but I would get rid of the orangy yellow cockpit and replace it with a sensor like scanning eye. More arm and tool attachments for repairing and scanning would look cool too.

Ive got all the pieces up to the point that completes both modes. Ive got some internal stuff to do and adding details. The trailer is jsut there for an idea of the size I want.

Btw, SciFi, I really appreciate the feed back dude. Feel free to nitpcik anything u see(this goes for everybody). Could I possibly could some high res photos of your trailer, I want to see how u did the details up close to use for modeling the trailer.

newprimewip8.jpg

I think it would be great to see an alteration of powermaster Prime's trailer...just as a base, no super robot form.

By the way tgg, you oughta come to

www.moshimoshineko.com

Great place to show your work off. I am Ralphie-san, Decpeticon on there.

Thnx for the comments guys.

I see your on Chareter too SCifi. Thnx, those pics will work good for what I need, and I can never get enough of the UPS/delivery girl @firedevil@

Starscreamstyleveritech, thnx for the invite, Ill definitely check it out.

No updates tonight, only got the hands built today, but I need your guys help. I need a good clean .wav file or something similar of the G1 transform sound and also of the G1 ending credits music for use when this thing is done.

No updates tonight, only got the hands built today, but I need your guys help. I need a good clean .wav file or something similar of the G1 transform sound and also of the G1 ending credits music for use when this thing is done.

Well, If you wanna record your own, try picking up Energon Landmine. That's pretty similar. Or Energon Jetfire, if you want a slower one.

This hasnt been abandoned, progress has just slowed significantly. Im workin on a new render right now, that includes some improved texture tests. Soon as its done, Ill post it, then go back at it and finish the modeling by tomorrow night hopefully.

Thnx for the links guys, they came in handy and should work nooiiicely @optimus@

Meh, I still aint great at this. All it takes is practice, lots of it, and a fair amount of trial and error till u get the hang of it.

Anyhow, thnx for the comments guys, keep em comin, mucho appreciated. If you see something u dont like, lemme know as well, so I can look into fixing it. You guys are my main source of critique, u know what Im buidling well...