Votes For The Greatest G.i. Joe Romances.

Cobra_Saboteur

O.K. here's the topic. When it comes to G.I. Joe the cartoon and in some cases the storyline in the comic books. Who do you think had the most interesting romantic relationship as far as story wise? Do you think it was "Destro" and the "Baroness" or maybe "Duke" and "Scarlett" or some one else. Personally I think it was Destro and the Baroness. And here's why. Well, a lot of the other character -including Zarana and Mainframe, weren't really open, and comfortable about they're so called crush or infatution. But Destro and the Baroness made it very clear they were fond of each other. But that's just my opinion. What's yours? Cobra_Saboteur.

Baroness and Destro...although the relationship between Baroness/Destro is significantly different between the comic and cartoon mediums. In the comic Destro seems much much more loyal and loving to the Baroness...but in the cartoon, Destro seems to have much more of a wandering eye, including his stint with 'Roberta Fatale', who of course was the Baroness in disquise. Also, although from the DIC Cartoon Continuity, in the "Operation Dragonfire" mini-series, Destro has left the Baroness for Zarana (why???) I always found the comic continuity version of their relationship much more interesting, especially with the Baroness's issues of loyalty mixed with affection towards Cobra Commander when Destro first appears.

Personally I think it was Destro and the Baroness. And here's why. Well, a lot of the other character -including Zarana and Mainframe, weren't really open, and comfortable about they're so called crush or infatution. But Destro and the Baroness made it very clear they were fond of each other. But that's just my opinion. What's yours? Cobra_Saboteur.

Man, for a minute there, I was scared this was gonna turn into another GI Joe erotica story. @lol@ Anyone else remember that short story about Destro and the Baroness? @lol@

Personally, I always wanted to see Leatherneck and Wetsuit get it on. You could cut their sexual tension with a knife. @lol@ @smilepunch@

I always thought there was 3 way potential with Dusty and the Crimson Twins.

Lady Jaye had a thing for Scarlett and Covergirl even though she won't admit it.

I also like Duke and Scarlett more than Snake Eyes and Scarlett.

Baroness and Steeler all the way

Alpine & Bazooka.

@loll@

I have always thought that Flint and Lady Jaye made a pretty good couple. I'm glad that that finally got married in the Comics, but I wish that they would let them have a kid in the near future. I think it would be interesting to see how they would act as parents. What do you guy think?

Heres couples that I can think of.....

Flint & Lady Jaye (cartoon and comics)

Duke & Scarlett (cartoon)

Snake Eyes & Scarlett (comics)

Ripcord & Candy (comics)

Quick Kick and Amber (cartoon)

Mainframe & Zaranna (cartoon)

Shipwreck & Mara (cartoon)

Falcon & Jinx (cartoon)

Fred Commander & Baroness (comics)

Destro & Baroness (cartoon)

Steeler & alternaBaroness (cartoon)

Roadpig and Zaranna (he wishes)(comics)

Lifeline & Bree Vanmark (cartoon)

Destro and Zaranna (cartoon)

^ Didn't Wild Bill and The Baroness kind of get together in one of the cartoons? She was dressed like a Cowgirl with a blonde wig.

Snake-eyes and scarlett. Flint and Lady J

Talk about GI Joe Erotica, when I got back from JoeCon last year. I put in a Google search for GI Joe Clubs. Well one of the first to come up was a erotic GI Joe story club. This dude had a A$$ (pun intended) load of Joe erotica.

I'd vote for Duke and Scarlett (Cartoon) and Destro and the Baroness (Cartoon and Comic). I always thought it was funny to see Destro have a wandering eye

Alpine & Bazooka.

@loll@

I have always thought that Flint and Lady Jaye made a pretty good couple. I'm glad that that finally got married in the Comics, but I wish that they would let them have a kid in the near future.

Well, in Transformers cartoon continuity, there was a character that was supposed to be their daughter named Marissa Fairbourne.

Alpine & Bazooka.

@loll@

I have always thought that Flint and Lady Jaye made a pretty good couple. I'm glad that that finally got married in the Comics, but I wish that they would let them have a kid in the near future.

Well, in Transformers cartoon continuity, there was a character that was supposed to be their daughter named Marissa Fairbourne.

Really? That's cool, I don't remember that - what episode was it?

Dude,you've got to go with SE and Scarlett from the comic book. The only time the dude speaks is when her sister was gonna pull the plug on her. How cool is that?

Wow, that is pretty cool. What did he she, and if he could talk then why doesn't he talk now?

My guess is,it was too much of a strain on his vocal chords. I'm guessing he only did that because he thought he lost the love of his life. As to what he said,he only said "Scarlett". Okay,he stuttered a little getting it out,which is way I said it must've been a heck of a strain on his vocal cords.

This is kinda related but not really can someone post that unmasked picture of Snake-Eyes, I personally always thought that Zarana and Snake-Eyes wanted to get it on kinda like Liliah and Wesley from Angel or Nina and Jack from 24 and so many others. Then again. I think Cobra should have an army of 6' year old Terrorists.

Hey, thanks for all the great responses, and making this a great discusiion. But...let's get serious here. It's one to say so and so, but you really should explain why you think they're the most interesting G.I. Joe couple. Personally I would have to say that it's either Shipwreck and Mara or Destro and the Baroness. I'm pretty sure that Scarlett is found of Snake Eyes, and the care for either other (in the cartoon), but I thought that (in the cartoon) Scarlette and Duke had a thing going. But I understanding that we're dealing with two different storylines and continuity. So, to make things simplier let's just focus on the cartoon. Cobra_Saboteur.