Bruce Wayne

Batman 6-inch Figure Asst. K - October 2004

Eletro-Net Batman

Zipline Batman

Killer Croc Batman

Snare Strike Batman

Croc Armor Batman

Battle Board Robin.

now...what the HELL? it seems like we're getting the same figures from now til the end of the year...OVER and OVER again. except bruce wayne, some new batman variants (oh yeah, REAL excited there), and a new joker (same sculpt probably with new accessories). i don't know if killer croc batman means killer croc, but at least if it does that means i'll be able to find him. but notice mr. freeze is not listed ANYWHERE, so he's long gone. no new villains, no new good characters, just rehashes and remixed cases from old waves with some utterly forgettable batmans.

this is the worst line-up i have EVER seen for ANY line in the history of TOYS! mattel has managed to top themselves yet again in terms of stupidity.

Oh, your kidding me.

At first I seriously thought this was a joke.

Unbebloodylievable.

Wow. Things have gotten so much better with Batman since Mattel got the license. :rolleyes:

Good thing Batman comic book fans have DC Direct to turn to.

Freeze is out in stores again. Almost all of the Wal-Mart exclusive figures w/ comic, are from the Freeze Wave.

Freeze is supose to be in stores. Do we know the case ratio for him yet? I've been to our local Wal-Mart everyday, plus two others this past week.. there is nothing except all the same ole same ole stuff. I'm sure we'll get something.. but it would be nice to know when and how many.

Freeze is one to a case in wave 2. Wave three is currently supposed to be in stores, but all I can find is wave 1 because nobody is buying that crap and it just sits there. I hope to God local Walmarts get in those comic pack ins so people can finally get a Freeze. I was lucky enough to find one at Target one day, but have yet to see Croc. Mattel should be forced to give up this line. I hope Time Warner rips it out of their hands when the contract is up.

So not counting variant retools, there’s only 1 new figure for the entire year! Even counting the variant figures that’s only 8 new figures for the entire year, which is still sub-par. Man this line is really going to tank if they actually release those waves What’s the deal with no new villain figures? Now I could see Mattel not wanting to make Catwoman, or Batgirl for that matter, because there’re “gasp” girls, and girl figures don’t sell, and even Penguin, since he’s kinda reformed now, but what about Two-Face, Bane, Riddler, Scarecrow, and Clayface?! All brand name Batman villains, completely unused. When are they going to release an all new 6 inch scale Batcave playset or a Batplane? I just hope they get this collectors club off the ground so I can at least get a Two-Face and Bane figures.

@bats@

If that is right.... at least they are going to include Mista Croc 3 times in the next 4 assortments. Hoping of course it's not going to be variants of Mista Croc with funky color scheme. But, then again, knowing Mattel it probably will be....... it probably will be....... We'll see.

I'll be looking forward to the Bruce Wayne fig, which will probably be one in a case, but still something to look forward to. Be great to get another Robin, regular color, but we'll see what 'color' Robin will be this time around. Not interested in the rest of the Batman variants.

@peace@

Batman as well as Justice League is suffering the "Mattel Syndrome", just like MOTU...no one is interested in secondary characters and surely not female ones....They really need to do some market surveys.....

Why is there a zipline Batman in every assortment?

Because Zipline is what Mattel went with as their basic or main Batman.

As for the lineup I'm just hopeing that Mattel decides to release the Classic Batman in the 4 Horsemens gallery at some point. I don't even care if they give him some day glow snap on armor...just as long as they release that Batman under the removable armor.

PJ

Batman as well as Justice League is suffering the "Mattel Syndrome", just like MOTU...no one is interested in secondary characters and surely not female ones....They really need to do some market surveys.....

Or they could pull their heads out of their butts and look around to see what is clogging the pegs in every action figure aisle in America.

as much as i hate to see more and more Bat costumes...im excited to see some of them...i mean i was impressed with the croc armor batman so if one or 2 of the others waves has at least 1 desecnt looking costume i'll buy it..i wonder if they are going to use the same scuplt on the nitewing?

Well these acse assortments are worse than any MOTU case. This is just dumb and I bet this line gets canned by the end of the year. Its just not selling at all around me. Of course the Freeze's and Croc's do but that's it.

Draven #US1#