I Have A Theory About "unicorn W/ Tank"

Dolphin-Snagger

Those were decent figures, but BM as a whole (both the show and the toys) was such a huge let-down for me compared to BW that I'd rather leave that entire series far, far behind me.

I really enjoyed Beast Machines, I thought it took the Transformers Myths to a new level, and while it ignored or changed several things set down in GI. But G1 did the same thing and it didn't have 16 years separating it. But with Beast Wars, Armada, and even G1. It was all gearing up for battle to sum it up rather roughly. But with Beast Machines, They didn't have time to waste, they were up Shiite creak without a paddle and all of them were weak. Rattrap was having security issues, Blackarachnia was dealing with the lost of a love, Cheetor was dealing with "Adulthood and the possibility that a bot that he cherished and loved was becoming unfit to lead, and worst of all, Primal was dealing with unimaginable guilt and the knowledge that he was responsible for the possible extinction of his species. It wasn't Megatron deciding to build a Carwash; it was Megatron deciding to eat everyone's Sparks. Now onto the subject of the toys, from what I have heard people had two major problems with them.

A. They weren't true to the show

B. They don't agree with the Organics part of the show.

It was all Mainframe's fault for A, If you could judge the figures by the own merits and not Mainframe's versions then they were all great figures with a few possible exceptions, Like Storm Jet and Buzzclaw, but in response to B, it was all a matter of taste, I personally loved it and I would sell my mother and my first born child to have a sequel to Beast Machines.

• 2 weeks later...
But I personally think it is a two pack of Battle Unicorn and the Tank Drone from Beast Machines.

Last time I checked mini-cons aren't the tank drone from Beast Machines. @smilepunch@

But I was correct that they would be offered together and the Mini-cons don't really count as figures as much as they do Accesories.

But I personally think it is a two pack of Battle Unicorn and the Tank Drone from Beast Machines.

Last time I checked mini-cons aren't the tank drone from Beast Machines. @smilepunch@

But I was correct that they would be offered together and the Mini-cons don't really count as figures as much as they do Accesories.

I was just razzing you man @loll@

Sorry for reviving an old topic. I just wanted to point out the fact that I was right.

*cough... @spam@ ....cough*

Sorry, spam just always seems to get me ill...who knows?

Sorry for reviving an old topic. I just wanted to point out the fact that I was right.

*cough... @spam@ ....cough*

Sorry, spam just always seems to get me ill...who knows?

This isn't spam. I wanted to brag about the fact that I was right plus it opens a channel of Discussion just about that four pack.