New Batman Statue!!!!!!!!

Rosshiro

@bats@

Hey guys!!!!!! this is the newsest and latest Batman statue that is schedule to be release in 2004..... sometime. It's by a Japanese company called Kotobukiya. They have a few statues to release. This is one of them! Woooooooo!!!! Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!! sooooooo looking forward to it!!!!

KOTOBUKIYASTATUE001.jpg

image put together in photoshop 7.0 ~ Rosshiro.

How can Batman have so many vains popping out all over when he has body armour underneath his costume???

I think it's supposed to be just in his cowl & chest...Still I agree that there's to much vains and wrinkles.

PJ

How can Batman have so many vains popping out all over when he has body armour underneath his costume???

I think it's supposed to be just in his cowl & chest...Still I agree that there's to much vains and wrinkles.

PJ

yeah, it don't look good to me.

Ugh.

It looks like batmans been reading too much spidey, while forcing himself through one of those playdough strainer things.

I like the joker thing he's sitting on though.

To me, that doesn't look like Batman. A statue like that with that kind of pose should have someone like Spiderman on it.

Well...... this Batman sure looks and feels different!!! I like it just for that. It's a different interpretation of the Dartknight. It has that awesomely scarily 'Reptilian' look and feel to it. Now wouldn't the criminals s**t in their pants when they see something like that?!.... @bats@

Now that. Is nice.

@bats@

I really like this version of Batman. Can't wait untill it is officially out! definitely a different take on the Darknight, almost inhuman-reptilian like!

The crimenals would really s**t in their pants when they see 'this' Batman. It is grusomely frightening, imo.

The pose of the first one doesn't bother me as much as the overall 'look'of it. To me, it looks like Batman has had his skin peeled off, leaving grey muscle fiber.(would lighting help?) I think a kneeling pose might have worked better than the crouching.

On first glance, I like the look of the second one (Bats and Catwoman); but, in the close-ups, Batman appears to have the same texture. Given the same paint job, it'll have the same efffect.