Wave 10 Proto Photos At Joecustom

dblogan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I see them now,

On a side note you guys directly linking your GIJoe avaters over ther need to remove them. I don't care if you use some of the avaters but you need to host them yourself.

Ok I see them now,

On a side note you guys directly linking your GIJoe avaters over ther need to remove them. I don't care if you use some of the avaters but you need to host them yourself.

i'm not direct linking em Jay, i am hosting them myself, cause i didnt want to upset you #US1#

worked, and still works for me.  @smilepunch@

thank you, it works great for me,

Seems to be a max sessions problem, essenbtailly once you're connected you're OK buit your server can't deall with all the requests its getting.

Well I like them all except for the AA ones, who look duff Tunnel Rat looks cool

Can't make out the detail on the black one under the I suck sign: who or what would be good, why does he suck?

Great more aa crap but we expected that didn't we. But the Tunnel Rat looks like he's going to be a fav of mine! And i'm very happy the oring Stormie is wave one and not the aa one. I don't dig that look on Stormie. And who is the blk guy with I suck writen above him??? I can't quite make him out.

Draven #US1#

That Destro comparison pic looks funny, because you keep seeing his head get smaller and smaller.....

Ditto. He looks like he should be the arm for a combiner or something.

My mom used to make fun of my bots for having such tiny heads like that, heh.

Wow, sweet. Those look so awesome! One question, though: who was the figure next to Serpentor? Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to those figures!

I saw that too!

I think it's just Swamp Rat without the rat thing on though.

here I got all excited about a new figure we didn't know about before hand...

Finally! Well anyway. All I saw was a pile of garbage lol. Based on these prototypes, this upcoming wave is looking worse, and worse...At least they're making them more to scale. Still though, this wave ain't looking too good. Looks like the figures will be ruined either by poor color choice or AA. *sighs* And a special Craptacular award to AA Crapakura.

I would have rather kept getting the error message then seeing these.

the more i see of swamp rat the more i like him.

Yeah, me too dude. But I see him as more of an individual character; seems like somewhere here someone inplied he was some sort of trooper or something. He looks like he may prove to be a new classic Cobra character. He just seems very original.

And I may be a doofus, but I'd like to have some definite names next to some of the pics so I'll know who I'm looking at. I think I made out the new o-ring Duke (YAY!), and I immediately recognized SS, Swamp, Rat, Baroness, Kamakura, Beach-Head, and Tunnel-Rat, but the others I wasn't too sure about. I think one of the ninja-types may be the new Night Creeper someone mentioned. Geeze; I thought the Wave 7 one was just fine. Why a new version so soon Hasbro, especially when the first one was just fine, awesome even? And I just wish that new SS had the VvsV head on that body. Oh well; at least he finally has the o-ring...

One more thing: I love the new seemingly standard size of the new Joes. Kinda small, but they look more detailed and better proportioned. Can't wait! And Tunnel-Rat may be one of those new definitive versions I'm always blabbing about. (lol)