gunman_sr5

My Collection

behind every good tf collector,there is an even better[woman]tf collector

because really,if i gfs' wouldnt let us buy the stuff we would have nothing @loll@

btw,ihc have you registered at tfans yet i know gunman has

Great collection, but man, seeing how huge all of you guys collections are it makes me want to just give up collecting and find something else to do with what little money I have. You got all that since august 2002? Maybe if I won 1.2 million in the lottery or something I'd someday be able to have a collection somewhere near yours. Seriously, seeing collections like that just make me want to throw in the towel on collecting alltogether. Collection envy I guess.

Great collection, but man, seeing how huge all of you guys collections are it makes me want to just give up collecting and find something else to do with what little money I have. You got all that since august 2002? Maybe if I won 1.2 million in the lottery or something I'd someday be able to have a collection somewhere near yours. Seriously, seeing collections like that just make me want to throw in the towel on collecting alltogether. Collection envy I guess.

No don't stop. I remember back when all I had was a few Armada and G1 reisues. My collection was awsome to me back then now it just turns into a pain trying to make room for them keep em clean, and most of all figure out what one to play with. Don't get discouraged by peoples collections. Collect for you. Don't worry about impresing anybody but you. The only reason you should stop collecting is that you are satisfied with your collection. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Collections that tiny are sooooo cute. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Is your bluestreak with the the colored hood a custom?

you have to buy another one of those lunch bags and use it for work! :)

WOW! I posted this a month ago. Now its back. I wasn't expecting a bump. Quite a bit is missing from these pics now. Gota love income taxes. Oh well. I will post new pics after I move into my new appartment and get set back up.

:o:o *Looks over at the collection in the display unit behind him* @cry@ @cry@ DAMN YOU HASBRO! RELEASE TF'S HERE! That's an incredible collection, how much do you think it's all come up to in total? Going to do a mixed display as well in the future? Like showing off comparsions between the generations? You've got plenty of TF's to do that with.

Tony.

Your new nickname is Admiral, because you have to be getting that kind of pay if you started your collection a year and a half ago. I feel so inadequate @loll@ (waiting for the SS49 reply) @loll@