Need Wings (feathered) For Your Archangel Figure?

Jin Saotome

Look no further.

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?div...uct=redeemer117

The Redeemer's wings from the new Spawn Classic Covers2 seem to be perfect! Look at their shape and style. I believe they'll be to scale seeing as how the normal Spawn Classics's Covers are.

Also take a look at the Creech's hair-tendrils:

http://spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?divisio...duct=creechofb1

They might be beny tendrils like the last creech and would make perfect Omega Red tendrils of so. Look how long they are! Speaking of which, how do the old Creech tendrils look? I don't own that figure so maybe you can just buy the old one and use it's hair.

they look great, but could only be used for display items.. those things are too hard and don't move at all.. I wouldn't want to use that for one of my toys

Then this will be my next custom attempt! (when the figures are released) I'll see what the wings are made of and report back if they work. You know you can easily add ball-joint hinges to the base of the wings to give them some sort of folding/flapping articulation.

it wouldnt look right. you have the beutiful look and sculpt and paint of the wings, and the cheapness of ML

Christ man, shut up. Every post I see by your whiney ass is bitching about something wrong with ML that you recently purchased. Don't like them, and lots of articulation? Then stop buying them...more for people that actually like them, and no one has to listen to the little baby whine anymore.

Waa waa.

Cheapness of Marvel Legends? Seems most people think they're cool, especially when they sell out at all the stores and my customs based on ML figures sell for $150+. I think someone just had their Iron Man's arm bust on them when they took it out of the package and were scarred for life, heh.

it wouldnt look right. you have the beutiful look and sculpt and paint of the wings, and the cheapness of ML

CHEAPNESS????? Toybiz product has imrpoved over 150% from what they were releasing in the early 90's. O.k. I'll admit to a certain level of frustration over having to dremel off, fill in and repaint their "action" features, BUT the quality of the product has radically improved and is constantly doing so. Just check out any of thier LOTR stuff. Personally I can hardly wait to get my hands on a set of those wings. I've been wanting to do a custom of Angel's "classic" red and white costume and they're perfect for that.

Cheapness of Marvel Legends? Seems most people think they're cool, especially when they sell out at all the stores and my customs based on ML figures sell for $150+.

Yeah , now see if you can make the same thing with DC heroes . Just look at a ML and a Justice League line ... than tell me what is cheap . ML are one of the best toy lines ever !! I wish all toys have the cheapness of ML , if you guys know what I mean @smilepunch@ !

there is something called OPINIONS guys...

not everybody shares the same opinion..

if you buy, you can criticize. So they have the right to say what they think

you need to calm down, and realize that they are entitled to their own opinion

damn, you are acting like all those ##$%$#s from spawn.com ...

there is something called OPINIONS guys...

not everybody shares the same opinion..

if you buy, you can criticize. So they have the right to say what they think

you need to calm down, and realize that they are entitled to their own opinion

damn, you are acting like all those ##$%$#s from spawn.com ...

But can't we have a opinion on somebodys opinion ??? Hehe , just kiding @smilepunch@ ! But I think nobody was criticizing his opinion . Were just making our points why we don't think ML cheap ... just giving our opinion !!

you kinda were, maybe not you exatly or jin but the rest of the guys were. telling peole to shut up and calling them whiney or to get a life. People need to realize that this is what opinnion forums are for and they need to realize that not everyone is going to like what they like. People are going to critisize what you like, what you do and what you think all your life. you may NEVER agree with some people but you have to develop a thik enough skin to deal with it.

One this i never, never understood is why people would tell others to stop buying a product and just shut up about it. If every person dropped the line for every complaint i heard about them, paint job wise, breaking wise, lineup wise, chase wise, distribution wise there would not be a line anymore because no one would be buying them. People like venal are still people who keep this line going.

I share his oppinions and i know wjhy he buys them beause they are th same reasons i do. they are the best marvel figures yet. not ever, yet. i belive TB has gotten better but that dosn't mean they're the saviour of the universe. they're still leaps and bounds behind othe companies and continue to pull the same crap. reusing sculpts for unpractical things, action features and bow this chase figure crap. and their produt does have a general cheap look to it, not compared to their older product not by a long shot. but compared to the DC figures yes/ part of it is the plastic they use, in most cases it's brittle and glossy.

everything else is just personal opinnion. which we're all entitled to have. some people like the excess artiulation some hate it. for superhero toys i like a mixture, like DCD does. i'm all for the aesthetics of a figure. i'd rather have the figure look good in 1 or 2 poses than stupid in evry pose because it looks like a mess with all the joints. some people like playing with the toys.

i wouldn't say i like toys. i'd say i like statues. cheap and collectable ones, as does venal thats why he has this oppinion.

LOOK wise you wil never find anything cooler than the Redeemer or the Creech. but you LOOK at it. thats what i like to do, my oppinion and i respect yours too. Some facts are facts though, generally TB produt is cheaper than other companies. could it be because they cost less than other toys? probably even still you get what you pay for. i'd pay twice as much to get a better produt.

You know you can easily add ball-joint hinges to the base of the wings to give them some sort of folding/flapping articulation.

hey now bro

my angel has that setup

dont be trying to give out my ideas like they are yours

hell it probably wasnt even my idea ;)

naw im just pulling yer leg

let us know on those wings though