Who Is She?............

Rosshiro

It's Isis! I don't know her real name though. Dammit!

Congrats Archer! Isis/Andrea Thomas was played by Joanna Cameron. For those that don't know, Isis was part of CBS's Saturday morning programming back in 1975 (man I'm old!). Similar to the connection the Hercules and Xena series have, Isis shared a connection with the Shazam! series. Both shows had similar formats and the characters made a few appearances on each other's show. After saving the day, Isis would then deliver the moral of the story - and in case you missed the moral, Isis would repeat it during the closing segment where she spoke directly to the viewer. Unlike Captain Marvel, who was a comic book character before the tv series, Isis was created for television and DC Comics produced a short lived comic after the series premiered. A week after Isis was taken off the air, Isis was brought back in animated form as a member of the Freedom Force, which was a segment on Tarzan and the Super 7. The Freedom Force also included Hercules, Merlin, Sinbad and Super Samuri.

She also made apperances on other TV shows, one of which was the Spiderman TV show - here's a pic:

spiderm11.jpg

Anyone got any more? Archer - I would say it's your turn!

:D

I 'fell in love' with her, Isis, big time when it was shown back then. I thought she was the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen! Heeeeee!!!Heeeeee!!!!!!

BTW reideen1313, I knew it was her when I first saw her pic that you post. See..... I was not here in the forum yesterday..... so by the time I look at the pic, it was already given.........

But thanks for sharing! Certainly did bring back alot of 'nice' feelings. ;)

Alright..... who's next?!!!!!!......... ;)

I thought it was a timely photo to post. An episode of Isis is going to be on TV Land this weekend. Check your local listings - it should be on late in the evening on Valentine's day. It will have both Isis and Shazam in the episode - it's one of their cross over episodes. Since we're broke, I know what me and the wife are going to watch. She doesn't know it yet!

It's Isis!  I don't know her real name though.  Dammit!

Congrats Archer! Isis/Andrea Thomas was played by Joanna Cameron. For those that don't know, Isis was part of CBS's Saturday morning programming back in 1975 (man I'm old!).

Anyone got any more? Archer - I would say it's your turn!

Here it is, it's an easy one, but it was all that I could come up with.

Who is she?

243981.jpg

039_14967.jpg

I know you all know who it is! Enjoy.

Archer1120

:D

Heeeeee!!!! Heeeeeee!!!!!!!

Reideen1313, you got the first word right!

"Man, she was hot!! I wonder who she is.... "

But I guess you already knew that...... didn't you?!

Anyhoooo..... she's Linda Carter AKA Wonder Woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she is hooooooooooooootttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

That's Lee Meriwether! She was one of the 3 actresses that played Catwoman on the Adam West Batman Show, (the others being Ertha Kit and Julie Newmar) and she was also Catwoman in the 1966 Batman movie! She's also my personal favorite Catwoman, well next to Michelle Phiffer, I love that leather body suit... Meow!

Yeah, you guys are right. It's Linda Carter, the Wonder Woman. Here are some shots of her in her wonder gear. Enjoy.

039_12038.jpg

001.jpg

221326.jpg

"Yeah... just keep staring buddy"

250121.jpg

TOUCHDOWN!

Peace out!

Archer1120

I believe it had to do with the network she was on. I think Wonder Woman aired on ABC and NBC. The costume was different for each.

I don't know about network issues, I just thought it changed as the seasons went on. Maybe a wonder-suit wore out and she needed a new one. Then again, who knows.

• 3 weeks later...