Who's Your Favorite Character From The

Toiletmonkey1

just wondering if your favorite character is the same for each? i thought it was funny that my favorite is different for all of them for instance

in the comic snake eyes is my favorite character

the toys Clutch is my Fav!

and in the cartoon Alpine is the coolest ever (IMO)

i think it was the fun house?? episode where cobra commander says " there are 3 doors, 2 of them lead to certain death! the 3rd leads to me!"

and Alpine says " then ALL the doors are losers!"

to this day when i see that ep i laugh out loud every time! the writing for alpine in the toon was the best!

who are your favorite??????

TM

i like how ya' broke the favorites down in these catergories...

favorite character on the cartoon DUKE

favorite character in the comics ZARTAN

favorite figure STORM SHADOW V1

Here's mine favorite Joes, and I also split the Favorite Toy category into two, RAH Toy and JvC Toy. I hope that's all right.

Comics: Snake Eyes

Cartoon: Duke, Flint & Snake Eyes (three way tie)

RAH Toy: Destro V1

JvC Toy: Cobra Commander with faceplate

favorite character on the cartoonSpirit

favorite character in the comics Cobra-La posse...j/k the dreadnoks (Groups count as one?)

favorite figure tie wet-suit and zartan

#US1#

Fav cartoon Storm Shadow

Fav comic(marvel) The While Clown (j/k --- Cobra Commander

Fav comic(DDP) Zanya

Fav RAH figure viper '86

Fav JvC(or newer) figure Scarlett VvV

favorite character on the cartoon (sunbow): DUKE

favorite character in the comics (marvel): SNAKE EYES

favorite character in the comics (DD): Cobra Commander

favorite figure: SNAKE EYES V1

I can't really remember all that much about the cartoon, but I do remember the movie and really liking Nemesis Inforcer.

Comics - I don't really follow as muchas I would like, but the SAW Viper who becomes Overkill sounds cool...

RAH - A toss up between Salvo and Rock Viper (v2). I liked Salvo even before I was into G.I. Joe (they guy was armed to the teeth) and the Rock Viper made me a fan!

New Figures - To many cool ones to decide, but Heavy Water and VvV Scarlett are up there.

From the comics: Snake-eyes and Stalker

From the toys: Dreadnoks

From the cartoon: Shipwreck

From the Filecards: Mercer

I know the last is a new catagory, but some figures had the coolest filecard. Mercer was a character that need time in the comics, and more time in the cartoon ( not just in the movie ).

Fav Cartoon Character: Shipwreck

Fav Cartoon Duo: Leatherneck and Wetsuit

Fav comic char: Snake-Eyes

Fav Toy: Snake-Eyes v2, Silver Pad Grand Slam, and Footloose

Toy - Low-Light

Cartoon - Beach Head

Comic - Billy @smilepunch@...actually, it would probably be Storm Shadow or Zartan.

Hey man, Clutch was always my favorite, too. I'm not quite sure why. I think it's because he came with the cool Vamp and I was really looking forward to getting my own car. Gung-Ho, Mercer and Shipwreck are all tied for second.

comic: I gotta go with Snake-Eyes. It's just that he was always my favorite Joe, and alot of the comics were centered around him. And the early Marvel issues always did the character justice.

cartoon: Ah...heh heh; I'll have to say Shipwreck was my favorite toon character. It was always funny for me 'cause my mom (!) would watch, and she loved Shipwreck! Man I pretty much forgot about that until just now. And I always thought I was pretty sharp as a kid, but even then I don't think I put two and two together and realized that Shipwreck did a killer Jack Nicholson without even meaning to. (lol) He was funny, he was tough, and he could fight and/or joke his way out of anything.

toy: Oh man...how do I choose?? My latest favorite has to be the VvsV Snake-Eyes. I know I sound like a broken record here, but the new one is just the total package; like a combination of the RAH versions one and three of Snake-Eyes with a shade of The Matrix. Cool-looking, stealthy, and armed to the teeth. A real close second would have to be the battle mask Cobra Commander. Hasbro stepped up to the plate with these figures and just really delivered.