Does Anyone Here Have All 3.75 From Us?

Mit1234

Hello I was just wondering if there was anyone that has every US made 3.75 joe? Meaning all of the ones on the Desimone guide and the ones listed on yojoe.com after that? I am missing about 180 from the whole thing. So from 1982 to present I am missing 180. I know people can beat this so please let me know how your collection is.

Thanks,

Tim

good job man..I personally would have a hard time buying American Joes made after 1986 besides a select few Jinx Snake Eyes v2 Techno-Viper a lot of stuff after that doesn't float my boat or my boat won't hold water or .....nevermind

I am not sure, BUT I THINK.... THINK jeffbohn does :), maybe not all, but close, back me up on this jeff @wink@

Alot of the joes on yojoe are from his collection

No no no, nowhere near them all, and not a goal of mine. I have a lot of the stuff from 2000 up, but my collection has a lot of holes from before that.

I have 624 give or take a few. I was trying not to count duplicates such as the BAT 6 pack and I included everything from 1982 to today. I am far from being finished. I don't think there is 1 year that I am not missing something. I know I don't have the largets collecton, but its far from the smallest too.

I have all US figures from 1982 up to Wave 9 of this year and all vehicles from 1982 up to the recent Night Adder and Pirahna Attack boat. I have pics if anyone doubts be but I have no method of posting them. I also have all the comics, Marvel, and DD, all the episodes on Vhs plus all the DVD's that Rhino has put out. Even have a few MOC Joes such as Tomax/Xamot from 1985 and an original 1982 Scarlett. I am a very serious Joe collector.

If anyone would like to host my photos, I will post them, it took me over 20 pics to capture my entire collection.

NOMAD,

nice collection

#US1#

Thanks, bro....I'll be happier when it's complete, though. Mostly I'm missing a couple of the original night force figures, and the rest are all vehicle drivers. I recently had to stop buying vehicles (ran out of room) so I haven't been in a hurry to pick them up.

I am not sure, BUT I THINK.... THINK  jeffbohn does :), maybe not all, but close, back me up on this jeff @wink@

Alot of the joes on yojoe are from his collection

No no no, nowhere near them all, and not a goal of mine. I have a lot of the stuff from 2000 up, but my collection has a lot of holes from before that.

LoL, sorry man, lets just say all the peoples collection on yojoe equals 100% complete :)

well.. I would say I have about 2/3 of all "CARDED" RAH figures released in the original line.. not counting mail-aways, vehicle drivers, repaints, etc..

eventually, I suppose I will own them all.. because even when I get all the figures I want, (which is only about 40 more on my list), I will start grabbing others just to have them in the collection.

At last count, I am missing only about 10 or so figures to have one of every individual figure available in the USA (including all the new stuff). I am reluctant to grab the Street Fighter guys, and I need a '93 Con Jinx but I refuse to pay $400 for a fan made exclusive, along with a Pimp Daddy Destro. Out of all of these, I need about 12 accessories for them all to be complete (DAMN, Night Force!). If someone would like to host pics, I can send them. I have been working on my foreign guys for about 1 1/2 years now, and have a nice set of those coming together. Over all, it's taken about 6 years to put it back together (I had about 425 that I had kept from childhood, but sold them off when I was married to wife #2 to be "responsible" [bIG MISTAKE!!!]).

I am collecting 82-94 and I need 143 to have them all.

Most are form the end of the run, but I still need listen n fun Tripwire and couple of the originals. I have one of each of the original characters, but not all them in both Straight and Swivel like I want.

I have Listen n' Fun Trip Wire. I am missing a few series that I will probably never get such as Sgt. Slaughter's Renegades, Night Force, Slaughter's Marauders, Air Commandos, Python Patrol, Ninja Force, Eco Force, Sonic Fighters, Star Brigade, Dino-Hunters and Air Patrol. I also have none of the convention stuff. I am also missing a few vehicle drivers here and there. I have every figure and vehicle through 1986 and much of the stuff from 1987-1994.

I have well over 600 figures since I army build. I know what I have but I also have never cataloged it, although I should for insurance purposes.

I am not posting this to brag, but I think there are a number of collectors in their late 20s or early 30s who began in 1982 and barely stopped. As I got older, I began to army build more and pass on stuff that I thought was silly.

I am quite happy with my collection.

Now waitaminnit; if you all mean including GvsC and VvsV, then I have more than just six or seven! (lol) I thought you all meant RAH. I just have a few of them, but considering the new stuff, I have them all except for Skullbuster, the Dusty/Shock-Viper set, and Sgt. Airborne vs. Tele-Viper. I plan on making RAH more of a priority within the next few years.

These are some great collections and I can't wait to see pics!! The nightforce are definitely a big hole in my collection. They cost too much. I don't have both swivel and straight arm so I am short more than 180 if you look at it that way. You guys have some great collections! Thanks for all of your responses and I know there are more people out there with bigger collections come on out of the closet @loll@

#US1#