New Funskool Windmill...

GGPiKE

Well well, it looks as if Smalljoes has the Funskool Windmill figure up!

And boy is he styling! The only problem the Joes have had with Windmill though, is his inability to hide his fear and excitement in battle. This can be seen in the following picture

(PICS ARE FROM SMALLJOES)

Check out the yellow snow... @smilepunch@ And he looks so ashamed too!

Don't eat the yellow snow...

@loll@

Of course, he's also kickin' butt with his windmill o' destruction. I LOVE IT!

Eat Windmill !!!

#US1#

Holla!

Dad? DAD I TOLD YOU TO PUT THAT STUPID WINDMILL CONTRAPTION BACK IN THE GARAGE.......AND MOM"S WONDERING WHY YOU AREN'T WEARING YOUR DEPENDS!!!

(muttering to myself....that's the last time I watch a back to the future and honey I shrunk the kids movie festival with dad...thinks windmills will shrink him back in time..***%@*!&%

Windmill's colors are a pretty big improvement.

Indeed, if you ignore the silly extra accessories and only conider the bits that came in the 1988 bag then this version of Windmill is a great re-issue hes got better colours, more detailing and a damn good mold.

All the 1988 Driver figures had excelent molds, detailed and interesting, but hasbro did to that series drivers what it was going to do to the entire line a few years later and include colurs that have no buisness in a military Inspired toyline.

Include silver detailing on his flight badge, use Black instead of Red for his jacket and use that shade of red for his shirt instead, and olive drab for his airmask and you've got the perfect scheme for Windmill. Very similar to one that I once did as a custom repaint, Funskool treated this guy a lot better than hasbro did, its only a pity they'll never get the chance to do the same to Skidmark.

Well well, it looks as if Smalljoes has the Funskool Windmill figure up!

And boy is he styling! The only problem the Joes have had with Windmill though, is his inability to hide his fear and excitement in battle. This can be seen in the following picture

(PICS ARE FROM SMALLJOES)

Check out the yellow snow... @smilepunch@ And he looks so ashamed too!

Don't eat the yellow snow...

@loll@

Of course, he's also kickin' butt with his windmill o' destruction. I LOVE IT!

Eat Windmill !!!

#US1#

Holla!

Bahaha, after I took that picture and got it onto the computer I KNEW someone was going to make the yellow snow comment!

god..he even looks as if he knows it @loll@

ill get one for wv10's hardrive..he diserves it even more than windmill

I mean at least the funskool colors are better than the hasbro colors

#US1#

Ya know it's bad when Funskool is a step above Hasbro @lol@