Cobra Infantry 6-pack Found

bluecyclone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...I know a buddy of mine is planning on getting up to 17 if he can find them!!!!

and I plan on getting 10 of em...because its the only trooper I wanna army build..besides the repaint vipers that will come out.

so I guess im selfish...but im proud of it!

and i aint gonna change my ways...so

maybe hes just mad cause he wanted another one..but no one had bought his 45$ Redskull of ebay?

#US1#

WHOOOA! Sweet shot of the Cobra forces there Fred!! :)

My Sherlock Holmes style of observational skills, would lead me to thinking Freds from the Kansas area..maybe? ;)

Here's my haul so far. I plan on getting at least 5 more....

army.JPG

@lol@ the first thing i noticed is how you tossed those guns aside like rubbish @lol@

i will be doing the same when i get mines. i plan on buying 5 off top and a set whenever i feel like it .

My Sherlock Holmes style of observational skills, would lead me to thinking Freds from the Kansas area..maybe?   ;)

That's right. TM and I are keepin' it real in KC.

TM wasn't it VH

No, he meant that TM and he are both from Kansas, so they're "keeping it real" there. ;)

I just got the Kansas answer correct.

My Sherlock Holmes style of observational skills, would lead me to thinking Freds from the Kansas area..maybe?   ;)

That's right. TM and I are keepin' it real in KC.

TM wasn't it VH

No, he meant that TM and he are both from Kansas, so they're "keeping it real" there. ;)

I just got the Kansas answer correct.

Oh. I knew that ^_^

Ummmm.....well i want 2-3 cobra infantry packs, so as soon as i find them im gonna buy all 2-3 because i know there are people that are gonna buy like 6 or more so i better buy the ones i want before i wont find them again

That's unfortunately the dilema that befalls us NC! I've missed out on amassing certain armies, to my hearts desire, by thinking I can grab a few more later, and then that "later" never presents itself. :(

We're almost forced to be a little selfish and greedy in getting OURS FIRST! ;)

yup! :)

to me i dont think its being selfish or greedy, i think its just getting what we can before its to late :)

ummm....same thing? lol

:)

Not selfish or greedy at all! You gotta get it while the gettin is good. If you find 6...grab them cuz it is a pain in the beep wasting time, gas, and heartache always coming up with zero. I love the thrill of the hunt but when you come accross a jackpot, you gotta take it. I even called my Dad who lives in Palm Desert and he picked up 2 more for me. I plan to get as many as I can as I truly love the set.

Aside from the weapons, this set is truely done right...6 figs at a great price and a real hommage to the original.

Who cares if CoBrAcAvAlIeR buys more than one!

I care if it affects my ability to purchase one in the store.

You know what if someone buys all before you get there and they are just a collector that is army bulding, oh well. There is nothing wrong with that. Now a scalper is another thing. @firedevil@ I just am saying CoBrAcAvAlIeR had every right to buy what he did!

Draven #US1#

Good for you, I'm not a selfish bastard though @pow@

That's way uncalled for. Maybe you should go back to the marvel forum and try to scalp some more Red Skulls ass!

:OT: Hey Prince Adam, you really need to get the hell over it. Your pissed because I didn't sell you that Red Skull or give it to you, you think that just because we post on the same forum that I have to give it to you for free, grow up. And once and for all I don't care how many Cobra Infantry Packs anyone buys, I just stated that I just wanted the one, CoBrAcAvAlIeR can buy what ever the hell he wants, more power to him. You guys are saying that it was uncalled for by me saying that I'm not a selfish bastard but I don't see anyone saying that it was uncalled for CoBrAcAvAlIeR to say "I got 4, lol @smilepunch@ ". To me that sounds like he's saying that I'm stupid for just buying one. You guys take it how ever you want, I was just reporting what I found, jeez.

Here's my haul so far. I plan on getting at least 5 more....

army.JPG

That is cool...

Man if I was to go in TRU and saw a crap load of those packs, I'd buy as much as I could. If that makes me a selfish man then by all means I'm selfish. But at the same time as I recall, Cobra had thousands of infantry and if buying all the packs will make me have thousands of troops, I'm buying. :)