Marvel Legends Feral Wolverine

Xequals10

I have a suggestion on the claws for you (if these are the bone ones) if you haven't already made em, lemme know.

Go buy a Spyke figures from the X men Evolution series. He comes with 3 rather long "bone missiles" that have the chisled bone-look to them. Cut them in half, shape the ends, and you have a set of perfect length Bone Claws for Wolvie.

Go buy a Spyke figures from the X men Evolution series. He comes with 3 rather long "bone missiles" that have the chisled bone-look to them. Cut them in half, shape the ends, and you have a set of perfect length Bone Claws for Wolvie.

That's what you should do for your next Ebay Wolverine, Jin- Use your Magna joints technique to make a wolverine with 3 pairs of hands: Adamantium claws, bone claws, and no claws

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

You're right, I could do this. I do have 2 more Wolverine's laying around! A multi-head multi-hand Wolverine, thanks for the suggestion Nightcrawler!

I also want to make a "beserker" wolverine with red eyes and bone claws as well. Gonna re-do his head with black fur for hair, the works. I need the unmasked Wolvie from the box set so I keep checking Wal-Mart to se if they go on sale, hehe.

Nahh I do the head change by just shaving out a little more inside the ball joint so it comes off easier. You can do the magnent joint, but you'd have to use a curved magnent and a metal ball-on-post if you wanted to keep the swivel articulation. The normal magna-joint Tutorial is on my site under the main pics tho.

Nahh I do the head change by just shaving out a little more inside the ball joint so it comes off easier.

Thanks for the tip. I'm wanting to make all of my ML and XMC Wolverine with interchangable heads. That way I have a couple facial expressions I can use on each figure. The bone claw tip is much apriciated. Working on adding removable metal claws using your recipe. Any suggestions on how or even IF the bone claws could be done like that?

Hmmm. To get the bone claws perfectly straight while the Plastic Weld is setting, I'd suggest securing the ends in something. Since the ones I suggested are made of plastic, magnents won't work. I'd use some non-stick clay or silly putty (stuff has 1000 uses) to hold the claws in the position you want before you apply the Plastic Weld to them.

Just remember you can pretty much glue ANYTHING together with Plastic Weld, it's awesome stuff. (but it stinks, phew!) There's also a clear 2-part epoxy Devcon makes that comes in a similar dual-tube in case you don't want the creme-color that Plastic Weld has when it dries. Tho I usually am painting over whatever I weld.

Thanks Oroku! Yeah I was gonna use Beast to do a gray 1st hairy appearance Beast, and I still may. I had to dremel down Beast's nose, but otherwise he has the perfect body IMO for Wolvie in that state. I have at least one (maybe two) more version(s) of Feral Wolverine coming.