Which Energon Shall I Buy First?

Stickskiller

Let me explain my situation:

In France, i can't even find the Armada Optimus Prime yet.

So i don't want to wait 3 ou 4 years to see the first wave of energon figs coming here.

So i plan to buy one or two figs next month on ebay or another online shop.

So which one shall i buy first in you opinion?

Energon Starscream, Battle Ravage, Strongarn, Skyblast, Divebomb and Cruellock are great.

Starscream is the most highly recommended. You may consider getting Scorponok and/or Tidal Wave among the bigger Energon figures.

Energon Starscream, Battle Ravage, Strongarn, Skyblast, Divebomb and Cruellock are great.

Starscream is the most highly recommended. You may consider getting Scorponok and/or Tidal Wave among the bigger Energon figures.

I already have armada Tidal Wave, so for now i'll skip the energon one.

As I get almost all my TFs online, i gotta skip the repaints...

I already have armada Tidal Wave, so for now i'll skip the energon one.

As I get almost all my TFs online, i gotta skip the repaints...

Ah, of course. Then Starscream and Scorponok, like I said. If you feel the Takara version is more up your alley, you could always repaint if worse comes to worse.

The Hotshot/Inferno combo is very nice in my opinion. And also, don't buy Ironhide on his own. His only purpose is to be a shirt or pants for Jetfire

Yes, the couple of combiner seem to be cool too...

Well, i gotta start with one that's hard to choose...

As i like to balance, i may buy an autobot and a decepticon...

It seems that the new Prowl and Rodimus are good, aren't they?

Rodimus is cool, but I've heard that Prowl has very quick and dirty transformation taken from his mini-con cousins. If you don't mind then you are getting two good 'bots.

Thanks for your advice!

Believe me, it's hard to be a TFs fan in france...I just visit 3 big shops today, all i can find is armada Megatron and RID bro...

What a pity...

look at it this way, whatever figures you get you wont be disapointed! i suggest E Prime and E Skorponok, but the jetfire/ironhide combo is cool! prime looks bad ass with his combined mode! and skorponok just looks tough in any mode. just remember, if you get any one size, get the other in the same size class so it looks cool combined! and you need at least one omnicon and/or terrorcon! i suggest strongarm! so, in closing, my recomendations are Skorponok, prime, and strongarm!

For E prime, it's the same pb as Scorponok. I prefer the Takara version, with much chrome etc...

But it's definitly hard to find it cheap, so i'll keep it for later! :)

I'm in canada bc I'd be more than happy to help hook ya up with figures. Alls I need from ya is the cash & cash for shiping :)

Man, that's very nice from you.

Why not!

I'm used to buy my TFs on ebay, so, i have all that's required for payment etc...

This TFs board just rocks! :)